X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10/1 - Post Match interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

10/1 - Post Match interview Empty
PostSubject: 10/1 - Post Match interview   10/1 - Post Match interview Empty9/26/2008, 12:35 am

(( After my match... ))

Matt: "Let's go to Jill Wagner, who's backstage with Jack Power."

~Cut to backstage, where Jill is standing next to Jack, a little fatigued from his previous match.~

Jill: "Thanks, guys. (to Jack) Jack, you know, of course, that the big story tonight is the apparent kidnapping of Jade earlier today. It's no secret that you've been harassing Jade for weeks now, and everyone is wondering what your connection to it is."

Jack: "Oh, sure. Why is that every time something happens to Jade, no matter how minor, I'm immediately blamed for it. I can't be everywhere, folks! Seriously, though, nobody wants Jade to be found more than me."

~ Jack looks at the camera for a split second and steals a quick wink. If Jill noticed, she doesn't show it. ~

Jill: "We know how close you are to Sentinel. Do you know what his plans are regarding Jade?"

Jack: "Well, speaking as a representative of Sentinel, I can assure you and the entire XFW audience that we have our best men working on Jade's kidnapping at this very moment. And we can assure you that Jade will be in this building before anyone realizes it. And I can personally promise... no, I guaran-damn-tee that Jade will be on the entrance ramp tonight in time for her match. And that's not just a promise *Jack puts on his Ray-Bans* That's a promise of Power. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go clean up. *Jack exits*"

Jill: "Thanks, Jack. we will keep you posted on the latest on the Jade kidnapping. Guuys, back to you."
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

10/1 - Post Match interview
Page 1 of 1