X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Face of aggression is ready for new era... (right before my match please sent)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Face of aggression is ready for new era... (right before my match please sent) Empty
PostSubject: Face of aggression is ready for new era... (right before my match please sent)   Face of aggression is ready for new era... (right before my match please sent) Empty7/15/2011, 3:16 am

~Rooftops by Lost phopets begins to blast over the arena P.A system as the newly crowned Aggression champion makes his way to the top of the entrance ramp, fans all on there feet cheering for the champion as he makes his way down to the ring with his title draped over the shoulder. Slugger walks slowly down to the ring high fiving every fan with there hands out, Slugger is handed a mic as he poses on all four ring post and then stands in the middle of the ring~
Slugger: "Now that's what I call a warm welcome!"
~The crowd again burst into cheers~
Slugger: "Hmm so whats up! Indianapolis!!!??."
~The crowd burst into cheers again!!~
Slugger: "So tonight is a very special night for one reason, its the start of a new era for this show. the AGGRESSION era!!. Our lovely GM has decide that our show isn't extreme enough, that our wrestlers aren't shedding enough blood and arrant showing enough heart!."
~The crowd cheer loudly again~
Slugger: "So worthy I'm gonna start this new era for this show of with a bang!, how? Well tonight I'm gonna give one person the thing they have been begging for all season break! and that's a rematch for my aggression title!."
~The crowd boo at this~
Slugger: "Calm down guys, no need to worry this title won't be leaving my waist tonight, STB im giving you this match but since this is AGGRESSION! that match will be NO DQ!."
~As Slugger finishes saying his sentence the camera pans towards the crowd were STB can be seen running through the crowd~
Slugger: "STB tonight I'm gonna show u that it wasn't a fluke that i won this title, I'm gonna show you that Jeremy had no need to get involved."
~STB slides in the ring, Slugger still doesn't know he is there~
Slugger: "Tonight i once again will prove that I am the FACE OF AGGRESSION! and the only man that deserves this title."
Back to top Go down

Face of aggression is ready for new era... (right before my match please sent)
Page 1 of 1