X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION Empty
PostSubject: Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION   Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION Empty1/16/2012, 5:52 pm

~The arena goes dark then with a multi flash of thunder. Anger from Downset rings trough out the entire arena. The titan tron begins flashes a image of what seems to be a blur of Vince Noir walking out of his his locker room dressed in a black trench coat a black t-shirt and black jeans whit his baseball bat in hand laying on his shoulder.~
~Vince sees a camera guy walking around.~
Vince Noir: "Hey get over here now."
~The camera guy just shrugs Vince off.~
Vince Noir: "HEY Im talking to you get over here right now I have some thing to get off my chest. Now."
~The camera guys walks over to Vince and Vince shows him to his locker room. The camera guy walks in and his jaw drops over how the room looks.~
~The lockers are all beat in by the baseball bat the tables and chairs all all over the place in pieces. Vince walks in and shuts the door leaning a chair against the door knob so no one can get in.~
~The look on the camera guys face hes in fear of what might happen.~
~Vince starts to walk around the room in a fit of rage and stares back at the camera.~
Brandon Routh: "Man Vince is not happy at all the locker room is trashed and the camera man is in fear of his life."
Reggie Miller: "All poor baby hes mad cause he lost last week poor little baby."
~Vince brings his attention back to the camera.~
Vince Noir: "Yes Reggie I lost last week. I guess the guy was better than me. But that is no excuse I know IM better than that. But now I have to focus on beating the living crap out of who ever they put in front of me and not letting up. Now I have to wait to get my hands on that damn belt and show people around here that I can do it and i dont care how I have to do it, but I have to find away. I dont care now who gets hurt but it will be mine."
~Vince just swings the bat back and forth. While the camera guy looks terrified.~
~The fans start to boo Vince at the way hes acting.~
Vince Noir: "BOO all you want im tired of being Mr nice guy. Maybe thats my fault, maybe thats why I have become soft. But no more Im sick of it. No more stepping all over Vince now its Vince's turn to step on someone and you will learn to like it."
Reggie Miller: "Wow hes not in a good mood but losing in the first round of the tourney I guess will do that to a guy."
Brandon Routh: "Watch it Reggie he will come down here and take his pain out on you."
~The fans continue to boo Vince.~
Vince Noir: "I really dont care anymore if you people dont like me. Now you have to deal with it. Cause this is what has become of me a REJECT! and now I have to prove to my peers that Im worthy of that belt and now is the time of Vince not that little boy I was before. Now I have to become a ruthless S.O.B and your going to have to deal with it and until I get my hands on the gold i will not stop my destruction of who ever gets in my way."
~Vince walks around the locker room looking at what he did and turns to the camera and smiles~
~The fans are growing louder with boos.~

Vince Noir: "You see what set me off is the loss I had last week and the constant chatter of Pitbull this Pitbull that. Its some one else turn to shine and but I cant do anything about that now since I got booted off the little tournament they set up. But maybe I can still make an impact the rest of the season and take out as many people as I can."
~The fans are still booing Vince.~
Vince Noir: "But now is the time I start my reign of terror!"
~Vince starts to walk towards the camera guy with bat in hand.~
~The camera guys backs up almost tripping over a broken chair.~
~Vince swings and hit the camera and the titan tron goes dark.~
Brandon Routh: "Oh my god some one get back their now and help that guy."
Reggie Miller: "I cant believe this has happen. What is wrong with Vince."
Brandon Routh: "Hes a psycho thats what he is."
~The fans are standing waiting to see what happens. The titan tron flashes back on with the police and security guards trying to break the door down.~
~You can hear Vince just laughing in the back ground.~
~Then the cops break the door down but no Vince to be seen. The camera guy is laying on the floor scared out of his mind but ok expect for his camera its in millions of pieces.~
Reggie Miller: "Well at least he did not harm the camera guy. Scared but not hurt."
Brandon Routh: "Your right but Vince has dropped off the deep end this time and I dont think their is any coming back for him."

Last edited by vince noir on 1/16/2012, 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION   Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION Empty1/16/2012, 6:52 pm

this is just a rough still in the works...
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION   Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION Empty1/16/2012, 9:26 pm

Looks good, now use then angry in more of your roleplays maybe attack one of the non active's.. take out a fan... go nuts after a match and destory your opponent.. whatever, something that would get you noticed.. Smile
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION   Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION Empty1/16/2012, 9:38 pm

still a work. But im getting their.
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION   Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION Empty1/16/2012, 9:43 pm

Thanks Slugger I will see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION   Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION Empty1/16/2012, 10:37 pm

Don't take out a fan. I've never seen something like that air on the show.
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION   Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION Empty1/16/2012, 10:46 pm

no I agree was not going to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION   Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION Empty

Back to top Go down

Vince is ready to explode. AGGRESSION
Page 1 of 1