X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kayls gets ready (02/08 match-up)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kayls gets ready (02/08 match-up) Empty
PostSubject: Kayls gets ready (02/08 match-up)   Kayls gets ready (02/08 match-up) Empty8/1/2008, 6:54 am

Krusher Kayls gets off of her brand new Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide 105th Anniversay Edition. She quickly locks the security cable and heads towards the Wrestler's Entrance, with a skip in her step.

Security Guard : Hold it Little Lady, Fan's go around the front of the Arena.

Kayls (pushes her pass under his nose) : Don't call me Little Lady, I'm Krusher Kayls, the newest XFA female wrestler, and don't you forget it.

Kayls storms past the Guard and into the building. After a couple of minutes of wandering around the building, she eventually finds the changing room set aside for Jade.

Kayls (knocking on the door) : Jade, you in there? I got told by someone we've got to share this room.

Jade : Sure Kayls, I think there's enough room for you, although I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind you being in with them.

Kayls (sitting down on bench and starting to remove her motorcycle leathers) : I'm really looking forward to tonight. My first experience in front of a packed crowd.

Jade : It can get pretty intense out there, but don't let the fans get to you.

Kayls : I think I should be able to deal with that. I'm just hoping that when I get to the ring, I'm not so nervous as to fail miserably.

Jade : Just think positive. If that doesn't work then imagine your opponent naked, in some cases that should be more than enough to get yourself in the right frame of mind.

Kayls (reaching into her rucksack for her Elven Princess costume) : Now that's something I'd rather avoid, but any help is better than none.

Jade : Just go get him. Remember he's only human as well.

Kayls (pulling the costume up her body) : Yeah, and they have a highly vulnerable area down south that makes a nice noise when Roller Blades impact on them.

Jade : You're gonna get along fine around her with that attitude. Well I gotta be elsewhere, but I'll be ringside for when you take on Diamond Troy.

Kayls : Thanks, that would be a great help. You're the tops.
Back to top Go down

Kayls gets ready (02/08 match-up)
Page 1 of 1