X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(PPV) Kayls Speaks Out.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

(PPV) Kayls Speaks Out. Empty
PostSubject: (PPV) Kayls Speaks Out.   (PPV) Kayls Speaks Out. Empty2/10/2009, 7:16 am

~The X-Tron springs into life, letting rip with Krusher Kayls Intro~
Brandon Routh: "Now this is odd, Krusher Kayls intro and no sign of her."
Reggie Miller: "Yeah, she's usually half-way to the ring by now."
~Suddenly all the lights go off and fireworks explode from the ring posts, the lights go back on and standing in the middle of the ring is Krusher Kayls, holding the UXC belt above her head~
Brandon Routh: "Now that's what you call an entrance."
Krusher Kayls: "Ladies and Gentlemen and anyone else who should be listening."
~Stares at the commentators~
Krusher Kayls: "I've held onto this belt through 5 rough and tough defenses and I'm beginning to wonder if anyone really has Grapefruit-sized Cojones to make it theirs, tonight I get to go into battle against Diamond Troy Justice, who I hope can prove he has them."
Krusher Kayls: "Well, DTJ, I'm very up for this and you'd better bring your A+ game tonight, because you're gonna need it if you want to wrest this belt from my arms and not leave the ring with your voice several octaves higher than usual."
~A brief pause, whilst she drops her arms, holding onto the belt tightly with one hand~
Krusher Kayls: "Now, onto another matter that has caught my attention in recent times. Pat Booker, are you Seriously insane or is it my imagination, that T-shirt you had created saying you Loved me, made me sick to the bottom of my boots and beyond, you've about as much chance of that happening, as say, you getting another title shot against me any time soon or a Miracle of Biblical Proportions occurring." *a brief pause* "On second thought, the miracle has a better chance."
Krusher Kayls: "Pat Booker, I pity your pathetic attempts to become the Number 1 contender again via your weird and wonderful methods, but I'll make you an offer though, if you can beat me in a match of your choosing, then I'll give you the rematch you think you deserve."
~She fastens the belt around her waist, before raising her hand in the air and bringing the down the lights, the room goes dark again and more fireworks explode from the ring posts. When the lights go up, Krusher Kayls is nowhere to be seen~
Reggie Miller: "Wow, an exit to match the entrance, and boy does she have a bee in her bonnet over Pat Booker's antics."
Brandon Routh: "Yeah, it looks like she means business and seeing her change over the past weeks, I wouldn't like to be in his boots at the moment."
Reggie Miller: "She gave you a stare that made you turn white as well, this new Krusher Kayls is off the charts in comparison to how she came into the Federation and quite frankly, it's done her a whole world of good."
Back to top Go down

(PPV) Kayls Speaks Out.
Page 1 of 1