X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The X Factor with Slugger and Killswitch (Natural Selection)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

The X Factor with Slugger and Killswitch (Natural Selection) Empty
PostSubject: The X Factor with Slugger and Killswitch (Natural Selection)   The X Factor with Slugger and Killswitch (Natural Selection) Empty12/6/2009, 2:55 am

~Slugger and Killswitch Overdrive come out to the ring with no ring music wearing TXF T-Shirts~
Slugger: "Well, sorry folks, but TXF does not have a match for tonight."
~Crowd boo's~

Killswitch Overdrive: "But, next XFA, We've requested to have a match against Plin and a partner of his choice. TXF will make the Tag Team debut if The Sentinel is fine with the match. But we have another problem on our hands."
Slugger: "Whats that Killswitch?"
KSO: "Well lets find out in this special celebrity addition of The X-Factor tonight."
~Crew from backstage run out to the ring carrying 3 leather chairs and a black table and setting them up in the ring. Slugger and Killswitch sit in two of the leather chairs~
KSO: "Welcome to The X-Factor, I'm your host, Killswitch Overdrive, and this is my Co-Host, Slugger."
Slugger: "Hello folks. Now Killswitch, who is our guest today?"
KSO: "Tonight is an exclusive 1 on 2 interview via satellite but first, please tell everyone about the little survey we've held every XFE event outside of the arena."
Slugger: "Alright, Killswitch and myself have been attending every XFW and XFA show for fans to fill out a survey on our theme song. The choices were..."
Slugger: "Saints of Los Angeles" by Motley Crue."
Slugger: "One Step Closer" by Linkin Park."
Slugger: "Killswitch's request, "I'm on a Boat" by The Lonely Island."
Slugger: "And Holy Diver by Ronnie James Dio. So what does this have to do with The X-Factor?"
KSO: "Tonight we will have a conversation with the band or artist that made out new theme song."
Slugger: "Oh, well hurry up! Now I'm very excited!"
KSO: "Alright then, may I introduce, in my opinion, the Rock God himself, former member of Black Sabbath, and current member of Heaven and Hell, RONNIE JAMES DIO!"
~Dio shows up on the x-tron as the fans go wild~
KSO: "Thanks for appearing tonight Dio."
Dio: "Well lately I've been watching XFE weekly."
Slugger: "It is an honor to meet you."
Dio: "Well its my pleasure to be here and make my first appearance lately."
KSO: "Well that is true, your wife recently announced to the public that you have been diagnosed with stomach cancer. I know its hard to deal with, I've lost several people in my life to cancer. How is treatment going so far?"
Dio: "Well Killswitch, it's a long hard journey ahead for me, but I will be back performing in no time when I beat this thing."
Slugger: "Well best of luck, I'm looking forward to seeing Heaven & Hell once again in the near future."
Dio: "Well we will start touring again soon, but until then, enjoy our only album so far, The Devil You Know and also be sure to get the autobiography I'm currently writing."
KSO: "We will be looking forward for that Dio, and this ends our addition of The X-Factor, we will see you on Saturday on XFA, and have a good night."
Slugger: "Also, good luck to our member Arthur as he teams up with Tick to take on Saint Patrik for the Aggression Championship."
Back to top Go down

The X Factor with Slugger and Killswitch (Natural Selection)
Page 1 of 1