X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo is Ready (Natural Selection)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo is Ready (Natural Selection) Empty
PostSubject: Argo is Ready (Natural Selection)   Argo is Ready (Natural Selection) Empty12/6/2009, 9:13 pm

~The camera goes backstage and we see Jill Wagner standing with a mic in hand. The camera zooms back a little bit and we can see she is standing in front of a door with the name 'Argo' on it~
Jill Wagner: "Before his huge match tonight against JD Allgood, I am looking to get a word with XFE Star Argo."
~As she finishes her sentence the door opens and Argo walks out wearing an Argo the Unstoppable Shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers. He has his wrists taped up and has knee pads and elbow pads on. As he walks out he realizes Elisha is standing there and with an intense focus in his eyes looks over at her as he stops walking~
Jill Wagner: "Argo I was hoping to get some last minute words before your big match with JD Allgood tonight in the Buried Alive Match."
~Argo seemingly unphased holds to his very focused and intense gaze as he takes a deep breath. Jill moves the mic towards Argo's mouth. After another deep breath Argo turns his gaze towards the camera~
Argo: "For months I have been involved in one of the most intense and violent rivalries in my career. If everything that has been said and done during this time has not been enough to explain what I am thinking now then I really don't know what else to say except, Tonight it is not about titles, or fame, or money, or women. It is not about what you have done in your career or what you may be destined to do. No see tonight it is about survival... "
~Argo once again takes a deep breath closes his eyes and then opens them and once again focuses his deep glare at the Camera~
Argo: "Survival of the fittest."
~Argo walks away leaving Jill standing in front of the camera. She seems a bit shocked by the intensity Argo just had~
Jill Wagner: "Well it appears Argo is focused for his match tonight, now back to you guys at ringside for some more exciting XFE Action."
Back to top Go down

Argo is Ready (Natural Selection)
Page 1 of 1