X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It Don't Matter RP For Natural Selection

Go down 
AuthorMessage

It Don't Matter RP For Natural Selection Empty
PostSubject: It Don't Matter RP For Natural Selection   It Don't Matter RP For Natural Selection Empty12/6/2009, 7:50 am

~"Behemoth" by Electric Wizard blasts over the Arena, causing the crowd to boo at a deafening tone. Justin Alsop walks out from the backstage area which only makes the booing louder~
David Hood: "What a reception for Justin Alsop. And you can't say he does not deserve it."
Matt Scott: "Justin Alsop is a crowd pleaser, no doubt about that. But these fans need to realize that Justin is the future of XFE and is going to be in complete control real soon."
~Justin starts to make his way own the entrance ramp and towards the ring, taunting the fans as he walks. He gets into the ring and grabs a mic. He proceeds to speak~
Justin: "You see, it wasn't so long ago that you people cheered me. Remember Felipe Gonzalez?"
~The crowd erupts into cheers~
Justin: "Well I buried him."
~The crowd starts to boo~
Justin: "I have destroyed some of the greatest Superstars that the XFE has to offer and yet, where has it got me? Where have I gone with all of this?"
~Justin starts to sarcastically scratch his chin as the crowd's boo's are getting louder~
Justin: "That's right. In The Sentinel's bad books.That pathetic excuse of a General Manager ho has no idea how to run a business.....until tonight."
~Justin gets his trademarked smirk on his face~
Justin: "Last week, I was forced into a Handicap match against two of the worse XFE World Heavyweight Champions ever. Malkyto and Dante."
~The crowd erupts into cheers~
Justin: "That was The Sentinel's way of softening me up yet he failed. He failed because I am standing here at one hundred percent health and plan on destroying The Sentinel like I did to his nephew. Roll the footage."
~The X-Tron bursts into life. Milo is seen talking to about four fans~
Milo: "My Uncle Sentinel owns X-Force Entertainment and is a very successful man."
Fan #1: "X-force Enterainment is number one in my books."
Fan #2: "Enterainment? You mean Entertainment."
Fan #1: "That as well."
Milo: "Thank you guys. I'll be sure to pass the message on."
Fan #4: "Is Sentinel ever going to give Justin Alsop what he deserves?"
Fan #3: "Do you know Milo?"
Milo: "Yes he is. In fact tonight The Sentinel will be facing Justin Alsop in a Last Blood Match. The Sentinel has been dying to get his han.........."
~Milo is cut short after a devastating chair shot to the back. The fans quickly scatter as the camera zooms out to reveal Justin Alsop standing behind Milo. He waits for Milo to get up....~
Justin Alsop takes Milo by the legs before lifting Milo over his back and while still holding Milo's legs before quickly swinging Milo over his shoulder and slams Milo back first onto the floor
executing a devastating Whiplash
!!

~Some paramedics that are close by quickly get to the scene to check on Milo as Justin backs off laughing~
~The scene goes back to the ring, where Justin has started laughing again and the crowd is dead silent~
Justin: "You see, that is entertainment. That is the sort of thing that the XFE lacks. And after that attack on Milo I stopped and thought to myself. It does not matter about tonight's result. Whether I win or lose. It's about how much pain and suffering I can cause The Sentinel. This is what matters. And I can tell you right now that........."

(Sentinel, it's over to you.)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: It Don't Matter RP For Natural Selection   It Don't Matter RP For Natural Selection Empty12/6/2009, 7:30 pm

~"New Divide" by Linkin Park begins to play as The Sentinel makes his way down the the ring. He is handed a mic as he enters the ring, and gets right in Justin's face~
The Sentinel: "You think attacking my nephew from behind...again I might add...will get me all mad. That it will make me lose focus."
~The Sentinel backs off and his expression relaxes~
The Sentinel: "Well your wrong. Milo is a big boy and he can take punishment as well as dish it out. So if you want to get to me, your going to have to find some other way."

(Your turn)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: It Don't Matter RP For Natural Selection   It Don't Matter RP For Natural Selection Empty12/7/2009, 11:42 pm

Justin: "I'm wrong am I? Well if that is the case then perhaps I should go out back and pay a visit to your parents. I heard they are out back tonight to see you get the beating off a lifetime."
~Justin starts to walk off but stops before turning to The Sentinel~
Justin: "It would be funny, wouldn't it? Father and Son laying in hospital beds next to each other, along with Nephew and Grandson. That would be so funny."
(Back To you boss.)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: It Don't Matter RP For Natural Selection   It Don't Matter RP For Natural Selection Empty12/7/2009, 11:55 pm

The Sentinel: "You just don't get it do you. Are you that much of a weakling that your only way to intimidate someone is to target their family? You have been stating time and time again, that your mission is to destroy XFE. How do you plan on doing that? You think by taking me out that XFE will cease to exist?"
~Justin nods in agreement~
The Sentinel: "Well you're wrong again. XFE will not fall just because you get rid of me. XFE will survive long after I'm gone. Because everyone in the back, and everyone of these fans, will make sure that XFE will never be brought down."
~The Fans cheer~

(Back to you.)

Last edited by TheSentinel on 12/8/2009, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Don't Matter RP For Natural Selection   It Don't Matter RP For Natural Selection Empty12/8/2009, 12:08 am

~Justin rubs his face in annoyance~
Justin: "You bring up a good point. Something that I had thought of but didn't plan on acting on. But you seem to forget that these people look to you for support. If you are out of the picture, then these people have no one to go to."
~Justin turns away from Sentinel slightly~
Justin: "And you know that I will not stop at nothing to succeed and the only way you can stop it is to fire me. And you know that would be bad.....for.....business. I mean look at it right now. You have people leaving right now, legends who I am driving out, the very backbone of the XFE is......."

(If you want to finish it, go ahead)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: It Don't Matter RP For Natural Selection   It Don't Matter RP For Natural Selection Empty12/8/2009, 3:37 am

The Sentinel: "Gone, is that what you were going to say. Yes we have lost some people, but it wasn't due to you. I'm afraid, that no matter how much you think you matter, you're nothing.
~Crowd Cheers~
The Sentinel: "So tonight, when we meet in this ring for our match, Win or Lose, I will be the victor."
~The Sentinel's music plays again as he leaves Justin in the ring~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Don't Matter RP For Natural Selection   It Don't Matter RP For Natural Selection Empty

Back to top Go down

It Don't Matter RP For Natural Selection
Page 1 of 1