X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still Out of Prove Myself...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawke

Hawke

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Still Out of Prove Myself... Empty
PostSubject: Still Out of Prove Myself...   Still Out of Prove Myself... Empty1/24/2012, 6:18 pm

~"I want it All/We Will Rock You" by Queen with Armageddon begins to play in the arena. The crowd erupts in cheers as Hawke makes his way out from the backstage area. He is wearing his Fly Like The Hawke shirt and wrestling shorts and boots. He has the XFE Young Gunz Title around his waist and a huge smile on his face. He charges down to the ring high fiving fans all around the ringside area~
David Hood: "This kid is always full of energy and excitement, no wonder these fans love him."
Matt Scott: "I thought it was because he was constantly sucking up to them..."
~Hawke slides into the ring and poses for the crowd before grabbing a mic and moving to the center of the ring~
Hawke: "Man its great to be here in New Jersey!"
~The crowd erupts in cheers at the cheap pop~
Hawke: "So it would seem that I have 2 top challengers for my Young Gunz Title. First we have the 2 time Champion Danny Young and then we have Finger of Destruction a man looking for a chance."
~Hawke looks at the camera and smiles~
Hawke: "I am ready for whatever challenge they might bring to me, but considering that Danny Young won last week I am guessing he will be getting the title shot and I am cool with that rematch."
~Hawke points at the belt around his waist~
Hawke: "When it comes right down to it this belt is not going anywhere. So I am purposing that no matter who the powers that be decide who I am fighting I want the other one to know should I win I will be happy to face the other on the last show of the season. It is what true champions do and I want to be a champion all of you fans can be proud of."
~Hawke pauses as the crowd erupts in cheers~
Hawke: "Now tonight I am in a tag match and while it will be with 3 guys I have never been in the ring with I am just excited for the experience. I know the match will be great and I look forward to doing what I always do and putting everything I have out there to entertain the great fans of XFE!"
~The crowd cheers again at another pop from Hawke~
Hawke: "Tonight I will promise one thing. In a match with 4 of the top Young Gunz in this company I will steal the show and prove why I AM the XFE Young Gunz Champion!"
~"I want it All/We Will Rock You" by Queen with Armageddon begins to play in the arena once again as Hawke drops the mic and heads out of the ring to a massive cheering from the fans.~
David Hood: "Like a true Champion, Hawke is looking to prove himself every week and I believe he will do just that tonight."
Matt Scott: "I think wanting to prove himself all the time shows self doubt and Hawke is just hiding."
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Still Out of Prove Myself...   Still Out of Prove Myself... Empty1/25/2012, 7:45 am

Two quick things I won against Danny i think it was just a mistype when it said Danny Young after the Pin, because it was me trying the pin and the commentators said i was now number one contender...

Also i am in the tag match and we have been in the ring together before

Like the rp though and i do learn a lot from them, like the inclusion of the commentators in the rp and keeping the action parts shorter, i think they improve the rp's so much so thank you for that because i want to be a better Rper
Back to top Go down
Hawke

Hawke

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Still Out of Prove Myself...   Still Out of Prove Myself... Empty1/25/2012, 12:45 pm

It has been edited even if it does not appear to be... Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still Out of Prove Myself...   Still Out of Prove Myself... Empty

Back to top Go down

Still Out of Prove Myself...
Page 1 of 1