X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Y2K wants to prove all (2/14 show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Y2K wants to prove all (2/14 show) Empty
PostSubject: Y2K wants to prove all (2/14 show)   Y2K wants to prove all (2/14 show) Empty2/12/2009, 8:11 pm

~Camera fades to Y2K in the locker room holding a steel chair~

Y2K: "It seems to me that nobody in X-Force Entertainment respects the X-Treme Killing Machines."

Fans Boo

Y2K: "The fans seem to like us, because we are entertaining. Nobody in XFE knows that for themselves. at Bloody Valentine, I gave that briefcase back to Jeremy Alsop that event, which caused him to win the Aggression Championship."

Crowd Cheers

Y2K: "We came back to teach some respect to the youngsters here in XFE, and we've done that. But XFA has not had as much respect to us than XFW, which really bothers me. Tonight, I will show that the X-Treme Killing Machines will never die, that we are not the lowest people in the federation, that we are, the best."

Crowd cheers

Y2K: "There is only one way to prove it, to teach one of the veterans of XFW a lesson of respect and that we mean business. After this long break, and when we get back to XFW, this will be a promise. The Cold Blooded Killers will rise again, and that bleeding face will once again be Extreme Fight Champion. I am the leader, and if you have a problem with that, well, IT'S SAD BUT TRUE!"

~camera fades back to the ring with the match about to start~
Back to top Go down

Y2K wants to prove all (2/14 show)
Page 1 of 1