X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Lucky Break.....part one....RP for XFA 24/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Lucky Break.....part one....RP for XFA 24/10 Empty
PostSubject: A Lucky Break.....part one....RP for XFA 24/10   A Lucky Break.....part one....RP for XFA 24/10 Empty10/22/2009, 9:29 am

~Saviour is walking backstage trying to find Arthur. As he walks around the corner he notices Justin Alsop standing by a water cooler chatting to Joan F who is preparing for his match against Killswitch Overdrive. Saviour walks up to them and starts to talk~
Saviour: "You know Joan, I never understood why you decided to join Justin again. Was the promise of success cause if it was......"
~Justin interrupts Saviour~
Justin: "Listen you little creep. You should have left your mask on instead of going out there looking like that and scaring all the cockroaches away."
~Saviour starts to laugh~
Saviour: "You kidding, right? Me? Scaring cockroaches? Didn't know there were any bugs here."
Justin: "You think I'm joking? You should consider yourself lucky that I don't beat the crap out of you right here, right now."
Saviour: "Speaking of lucky, nice win against DANTE. Despite you getting your butt kicked."
~Justin goes to respond but Saviour turns around and starts to walk away~
Saviour: "See you later, the waste of a brother."
~The scene ends with Saviour walking away and leaving Justin with a look off anger and disgust on his face~

(Part 2 will be sent to Sentinel as a surprise.)
Back to top Go down

A Lucky Break.....part one....RP for XFA 24/10
Page 1 of 1