X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ain't Nothin' Gonna Break-a My Stride...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Ain't Nothin' Gonna Break-a My Stride... 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Ain't Nothin' Gonna Break-a My Stride... Empty
PostSubject: Ain't Nothin' Gonna Break-a My Stride...   Ain't Nothin' Gonna Break-a My Stride... Empty4/8/2011, 6:16 am

~"The Movie" by Aerosmith plays as "The Natural" Jesse Blue makes his way down to the ring. The crowd cheers loudly as he steps through the ropes and grabs a microphone~
Brandon Routh: "Look we're about to hear from "The New Age Superman"..."
Reggie Miller: "Came up with that all by yourself, did you? I'm so tired of this guy. You'd think he would know better than to show his face on STB's show."
Jesse: "I'm getting to be quite tired of people in my matches who aren't me or my opponent. It's hard enough to compete without someone getting in the way who doesn't belong there. Enemies, even my own friends, in the way. Some mean harm, some mean well. I seem to always be the one who's career is affected."
Reggie:"Look at this guy...Always some excuse..."
Brandon: "He has a point. You have to admit..."
Reggie: "I don't have to do anything. Don't tell me what I have to do. This guy's a loser, and these people are losers for liking him."
Jesse: "None of this is going to deter me from regaining the Aggression Championship. Tonight, is the first step in that mission. Slugger is always at the top of the ladder, and beating him tonight should make me the number one contender again."
~The camera goes to a backstage monitor, where David Crowley is watching with great interest. There is a lot of movement backstage, but he seems oblivious to it all, hanging on Jesse Blue's every word~
Jesse: "Starting tonight, you'll see a whole new "Natural". If you get in my way, you'll understand full well, why I have major "Control Issues". I have a "Pocket Full of Kryptonite" for anyone who decides to stick his nose where it doesn't belong. I'm coming after the title again, faster than a speeding bullet!"
~The crowd cheers, as David Crowley stares at the monitor with a slight smile~
Back to top Go down

Ain't Nothin' Gonna Break-a My Stride...
Page 1 of 1