X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7/19/08 Allgood just cant get a break from The Dominator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

7/19/08 Allgood just cant get a break from The Dominator Empty
PostSubject: 7/19/08 Allgood just cant get a break from The Dominator   7/19/08 Allgood just cant get a break from The Dominator Empty7/16/2008, 12:28 am

(The titantron appears showing Elisha with the vice GM for a day The Dominator)

Elisha: Hello and welcome Agression fans and im here joined by the good looking vice GM of the day The Dominator!!

(The Dominator standing next to Jade wearing his shades, a tank top and cargo pants with a camo pattern on them)

The Dominator: Why thank you Elisha, your looking as stunning as usualy(she starts to blush). Now I got another announcement to make. For te delight of the Agression fans and even for your benefits Elisha. Now we all saw what my pigeon did to poor Erica. He has gone unpunished for that and I even gave him some benefits of being my pigeon. I feel guilty for this so I decided he must be punished. To show how negative violence against women is. Its just wrong and I would hate for someone to hurt you like that as well Elisha. So I brought some "freinds" along.

(The camera turns to the right showing Jade, the soroity girls, Jill and Erica with paddles and The Dominator pulls out a bell and a hammer)

The Dominator: Yes I know there from XFW, but there not here to cause trouble just some good ole punishment. Now ladies once I ring this bell it a man hunt for Allgood. Do whatever you want to him, I dont care how much you hurt him just knock yourselves out. Mainly Allgood. (The Dominator rings the bell and then all the girls run of looking for Allgood) Thats a lesson to the rest of you guys, you saw what they did with Sharkman and Allgood is gonna be unlucky as him. No one treats a women that way, especially not Elisha then I'll deal with them personally. (The Dominator walks of giving a wink to Elisha before the camera fades out)
Back to top Go down

7/19/08 Allgood just cant get a break from The Dominator
Page 1 of 1