X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALLGOOD INTENTIONS 9/25

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

ALLGOOD INTENTIONS  9/25 Empty
PostSubject: ALLGOOD INTENTIONS 9/25   ALLGOOD INTENTIONS  9/25 Empty9/22/2010, 2:54 pm

Brandon Routh: "Well, lets give you the 411 of whats coming up tonight, on XFA..."
Reggie Miller: "No time for that, Brandon! I'm getting word...YES...she's here!!!"
~The Mystery Business Woman walks out onto the stage, clipboard and mic in either hand. There are many wolf whistles from the male members of the Miami crowd as she makes her way towards the ring~
Brandon Routh: "Well we have since learned that the woman making her way into the ring is known as Ms. Adams, JD Allgood's personal assistant since inheriting his father's business empire."
Reggie Miller: "I wish my personal assistant looked that hot."
Brandon Routh: (surprised) "You have a personal assistant?! What's her name?"
Reggie Miller: (disappointed) "Kevin."
~Ms. Adams stands in the middle of the ring, checks her stopwatch and make a note on her clipboard before addressing the Miami crowd~
Ms. Adams: "Ladies & Gentlemen, it is my esteemed honor to introduce the Chairman Of Dalton Inc, 'Mr Saturday Night', 'The Natural Selection'...J...D...Allgooooooooood!!!!"
~The crowd immediately starts to boo wildly as Beethoven's 'Ode To Joy' sounds out across the arena~
Reggie Miller: "Now here comes a man of class."
~JD Allgood makes his way out to the stage as the boos continue, although Allgood's grin suggests he cares not what the crowd thinks. Allgood, dressed in his trademark gold velor tracksuit, begins to talk into a mic as he makes his way towards the ring~
JD: "I expect no less a reaction from a state famous for its criminality."
~The Miami crowd reacts angrily in response to Allgood's offensive remarks~
JD: "You people wouldn't know class if it jumped out in front of you and slapped you right in your ugly, guilty faces!"
~Allgood grins as he winds-up the crowd~
Brandon Routh: "Once again, JD Allgood not looking to make any friends here in XFA."
Reggie Miller: "Who needs friends when you're filth rich, Brandon?"
JD: "Now...everything about me, is pure class. My upbringing, my education, my taste in wine and women...I truly am...CLASSIC!"
~The crowd start a 'YOU SUCK' chant~
JD: "Tonight, I face Jesse Blue, who likes to refer to himself as 'The Natural'. And judging by the Aggression Championship rankings, he is the only person standing between me and a shot at the Aggression title."
Reggie Miller: "JD Allgood would make such a great champion."
Brandon: "I beg to differ, Reggie. Allgood is all about himself and cares nothing for the fans or the wrestling business. I dread to think of what would happen to XFA if he became our champion."
JD: "While I have been winning titles, becoming a Triple Crown Champion, 'The Natural' Jesse Blue, has been nothing other than a 'Natural Disaster'."
~The crowd boos as Allgood disrespects Jesse Blue~
JD: "Last season, I was undefeated..."
Brandon Routh: "He paid off his opponents!!!"
JD: "...and quite frankly, I don't see that changing tonight. So, Jesse...you have the same option as everyone else..."
~Ms. Adams produces a briefcase and opens it to reveal a stash of money. The crowd gasp in amazement at the vast amount~
JD: "You can try and please these pathetic morons you call your fans, by taking me on, one-on-one...and embarrass yourself by receiving a monumental defeat at the hands of yours truly."
~The crowd start chanting for Jesse Blue~
JD: "OR...OR, you can come out here, shake my hand...and take $50,000 in hard cash back to whatever sordid little grief-hole you call home. And all you have to do is lay down for me, so I can move one step closer to MY Aggression Title. The choice...is yours."
~JD Allgood waits in the ring for Jesse to come down and make his decision~
Back to top Go down

ALLGOOD INTENTIONS 9/25
Page 1 of 1