X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.A.S returns from season break (XFW)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

D.A.S returns from season break (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: D.A.S returns from season break (XFW)   D.A.S returns from season break (XFW) Empty8/18/2010, 6:50 am

~The D.A.S titantron and "Dignity" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play, causing a mixed reaction from the crowd as Jay and Pitbull make their way out in street clothes.~

David Hood: "The Thorn Brothers again? Aren't these guys still XFA-exclusive?"
Matt Scott: "Not the Thorn Brothers, David. The D.A.S and their uprising doesn't concern just XFA so why shouldn't they come here?"
David Hood: "Because their not contracted to be here."
~Jay and Pitbull make their way into the ring and pose on the turnbuckles, causing a roar from the crowd. After posing, Jay goes over to get a mic while Pitbull is flirting with Maria~
Jay Thorn: "Hey, bro. Snap out of it. I know your single again but we need to focus for now. We both know you can get any girl you want from here, even the married ones. But business first."
~Pitbull goes over to pick up a mic as well~
Pitbull: "Sorry man, got distracted for a moment there. Anyway, you ready to run down The List?"
David Hood: "The List?"
Matt Scott: "Hush."
Jay Thorn: "I'm ready, let's do this."
~Jay pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket and takes of his shades before reading it~
Jay Thorn: "General Quarters."
Pitbull: "Gone."
Jay Thorn: "TXF."
Pitbull: "Apparently, done."
Jay Thorn: "The Order."
Pitbull: "Beat'em."
Jay Thorn: "Big Fatty V."
Pitbull: "Probably somewhere either choking on his neck-fat or a cheese burger, but yeah. Taken down."
~A burst of laughter followed by a "Thorn" chant breaks out as Jay puts away the piece of paper~
Jay Thorn: "Why are we telling you this? Because we care about the XFE."
~Chants of "no you don't" and "bull****" start wail through the arena as Jay and Pitbull look around with a depressed look on their faces~
Jay Thorn: "Yes we do. I get that you might think that this is all about just us and glory and ego. But it's not. It's about the art of wrestling. It's about the entertainment and the achievement of dreams and inspiring the young. You see, when we we're growing up in Finland, we we're hooked into wrestling and into the great legends and unbelievable action of tag team wrestling."
~The fans start to show a more positive reaction towards the Thorns as Jay continues~
Jay Thorn: "And we we're hooked onto X-Force Entertainment. We watched men like Slugger and Darth Clay and Worthy and the Playboy and one of our favorites, Dominator. We watched as the hungry roster of XFE re-defined wrestling and glued you on the screen on every Wednesday and Saturday. And when we we're ready, we left Finland to our respective ways to hone our craft."
~The fans are now clearly cheering as Pitbull takes it from here~
Pitbull: "You see, I started training in Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to make myself a dangerous fighting machine. All the while, Jay left for Japan and trained in a dojo under the great Keiji Mutoh in the art of puroresu or strong style wrestling. And some years later we re-united at Natural Selection and decided to finally fulfill our common dream of trying to re-define wrestling and becoming a part of that list of greats."
~The fans are now chanting their names as Jay and Pitbull smile before continuing~
Pitbull: "At that point we we're a part of the Young Gunz division and the men in that division were not only unbelievable athletes full of potential, but also the hungriest competition we had ever seen. It was beautiful. The wars we had with others and between each other we're electrifying and the division was a highlight of every XFE show. Jay made history as not only the longest reigning but also the most dominating Young Gunz champion so far with 5 successful title defenses in one season. He was amazing. He beat me, he beat Danny, he beat Jinters, he beat Big Cop, he beat Boobinator. He beat anyone and everyone placed in the ring with him."
~A chant of "Young Gunz" starts as the fans show respect for the competition at that time~
Jay Thorn: "That time was truly some of the greatest in our lives. Pitbull was always one of the top contenders and in my opinion was the greatest threat to both me as a champion once Boo left, and undoubtedly the greatest threat to Big Cop in his reign. But then we left the division in search of our destiny as tag champions, feeling we were ready to show the world how good we could truly be. But we ran into a roadblock..."
~The fans are now chanting their names as Jay looks up for guidance~
Jay Thorn: "We ran into the politics. The holding off. You see, guys like Slugger and Jesse Blue and such we're all too happy to sing the Young Gunz praises and how we deserved all the credit in the world...As long as it didn't involve them. The second we stepped out of the Young Gunz division, we we're pushed aside. Treated as nothing, as if the things we had done and the head-lining performances before meant nothing. Because older guys wanted another shot at glory."
~Suddenly the crowd becomes mixed but more cheers can still be heard~
Jay Thorn: "All of a sudden, we had to insult, fight, screw over and break the law to get even shots at titles. The Young Gunz and former Young Gunz were always ready to put our money where are mouths are. But every older hack who calls himself a great champion has systematically ignored every way we've gone about to get a shot at titles. And then they have the audacity to call themselves true champions? Does a true champion run from every challenge and hide behind hoops to jump when someone steps up?"
~The crowd is again behind the Thorns as Pitbull steps up~
Pitbull: "Well, we've jumped every hoop in front of us and outlasted every roadblock conjured up. And we're still standing tall. And we want everyone to know that someday soon, we WILL take the tag team titles to the new generation of professional wrestling. And in that generation, we will be the tag team standard bearers. And unlike the old generation, we are just like Jay was as a champion. Never afraid of a challenge."
~"Dignity" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play as the Thorns leave the ring to some people booing their attitude and others respecting what they are trying~

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 8/30/2010, 1:00 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S returns from season break (XFW)   D.A.S returns from season break (XFW) Empty8/23/2010, 1:20 pm

Okay guys, here's the deal. I finally got Pitbull to stick around home so we'll edit this RP to work on it's own without interjections.

BUT the problem is that me and Pitbull really don't know where to go storyline or RP-wise at the moment other than keep chasing Plin & Sisky and working with SoF. So any feedback, comments, ideas or suggestions are extremely welcome. Anything positive or negative you can say about our RP's would be greatly appreciated so we can start improving again.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S returns from season break (XFW)   D.A.S returns from season break (XFW) Empty8/23/2010, 2:04 pm

Okay, sorry about the lenght but we felt the RP needed everything said in it to come out right and make a point.

As said above, PLEASE give us your opinions and feedback.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S returns from season break (XFW)   D.A.S returns from season break (XFW) Empty8/23/2010, 2:51 pm

Sorry, you're going to need a different song. That's Playboy's entrance music.
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S returns from season break (XFW)   D.A.S returns from season break (XFW) Empty8/23/2010, 2:54 pm

DOUH! Forgot, my bad.... Don't worry, we'll find a new one in a few
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S returns from season break (XFW)   D.A.S returns from season break (XFW) Empty8/23/2010, 3:00 pm

Done. Any other feedback to build on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.A.S returns from season break (XFW)   D.A.S returns from season break (XFW) Empty

Back to top Go down

D.A.S returns from season break (XFW)
Page 1 of 1