X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night of Returns (XFW 28/4)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Night of Returns (XFW 28/4) Empty
PostSubject: Night of Returns (XFW 28/4)   Night of Returns (XFW 28/4) Empty4/25/2010, 1:27 pm

~"Dignity" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play with the fans jumping to their feet as Jay and Pitbull make their way out. The Thorn Brothers make their way to the ring wearing "Border City Bad Boys shirts and Jay having the Young Gunz title on his shoulder, posing for the fans and cameras on the way. Ringside Jay finds a fan with a sign reading "2010=Year of the Detroit Assassination Squad", takes the sign and goes to pose on the top turnbuckle with it and showing his Young Gunz title in the other hand, getting people to chant "Thorn, Thorn, Thorn, Thorn" before taking the sign back as Pitbull gets a mic~
Pitbull: "The Border City Bad Boys are back on US soil!!!"
~The people cheer for the cheap pop, causing Pitbull smile a crooked smirk while Jay gets himself a mic~
Jay Thorn: "Ooooh yeah baby, not only that, but tonight we get what we want. Tonight we are back in tag team competition!"
~The crowd cheers more, causing both brothers to smile their cocky smirk before Jay brings the mic up to continue talking~
Jay Thorn: "But before we get to our opponents tonight and their fate, we want to discuss something that people noted last Saturday. You see, people we're saying, "what's with the Thorn Brothers, why we're they making fun of France?". Now, the answer is quite simple. We've told you guys we won't kiss ANYONE'S a**. That includes the French and that includes every mark here tonight who chooses to cheer for us just because it's cool at the moment."
Pitbull: "That's right. We respect every single member of the Army here tonight. We wrestle for the Army and we stand for the Army. But the Army is not something you are when it's cool. The Army is our fans that stand behind us through thick and thin and will be behind us in every battle we go to. And they are the only people who are safe from our jokes, so sorry France, you've earned every jab."
~The people begin another chant of "Thorn, Thorn, Thorn, Thorn" as Jay and Pitbull stand in the ring surveying the sea of XFE fans~
Jay Thorn: "Now, on to our match tonight. In this very ring, the greatest young tag team in wrestling today will team up against two guys who have never teamed in their lives. That is a huge advantage for the Bad Boys. Let us analyze our two opponents, first is a guy by the name of Rob Mayhem. Now, this man is the definition of endurance. I mean he honestly can take more hits than any sandbag, brick wall, steel bar or wooden...something that I've ever seen. But that won't bring us down Robbie, you need to hit us as well to beat us, and that won't be too easy. And this time there's two of us beating you down."
~The crowd gives a decent cheer for Jay as he and Pitbull talk without mics for a bit before Pitbull brings his up to talk~
Pitbull: "Now, he's partner is called...let me see....what was his name again...was it Fat Pig?"
Jay Thorn: "I think he's name is Big Cop."
~The crowd let's out a resounding boo as a member of Destiny is mentioned, causing Jay and Pitbull to look into the crowd with an intrigued look on their faces~
Pitbull: "Who?"
Jay Thorn: "You know, Destiny's little pet, keeps following Sent around...."
Pitbull: "Oh, him. Well anyway, he's kind off a funny deal. You see, he's only ever beat Danny Danger here. And let's see, he's been beat by just about every other Young Gun so far. Yet, because of Destiny being behind him, he's treated like a big deal. And that's even though he has maybe the ability to say one Gobah ordered line a week. Well, newsflash Piggy: Hanging around champions and bosses and guys who cheat to get their every win doesn't make you a winner. It makes you a tool."
Jay Thorn: "And tonight, we're out to show everyone two things. One, just why this title will after Super Force STILL be coming home to the Murder City with one of us."
~Jay holds the Young Gunz title up high, causing the crowd to cheer and chant "Young Gunz"~
Pitbull: "And Two, to show the world that not only are we winners as singles wrestlers, we are the greatest young tag team and that we WILL some day be your new tag team champions of the world."
Jay Thorn: "Like our theme song and the Army says: "The Future's ours to take, Scream out loud and proud: WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN!!!"
~"Dignity" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play again as Jay and Pitbull drop the mics~

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 4/26/2010, 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Night of Returns (XFW 28/4)   Night of Returns (XFW 28/4) Empty4/25/2010, 1:50 pm

nice one olli bro
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of Returns (XFW 28/4)   Night of Returns (XFW 28/4) Empty4/25/2010, 1:55 pm

Actually it's me and joel, I just post them. Me and Joel bouncing ideas for these off each other can be either great or a disaster. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Night of Returns (XFW 28/4)   Night of Returns (XFW 28/4) Empty4/25/2010, 1:57 pm

nice, so you two are like a bouncy castle with ideas instead of little kids?
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Night of Returns (XFW 28/4)   Night of Returns (XFW 28/4) Empty4/25/2010, 1:59 pm

I would probably refer to it more like a game of tennis or squash, but that works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of Returns (XFW 28/4)   Night of Returns (XFW 28/4) Empty

Back to top Go down

Night of Returns (XFW 28/4)
Page 1 of 1