X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy returns.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy returns. Empty
PostSubject: Playboy returns.   Playboy returns. Empty5/6/2011, 3:29 pm

~The outside parking lot is shown on the jumbotron. A long, black limo turns the corner and stops at the backstage door. The camera pans down onto the ground as the chauffeur's shoes are shown stepping to the back door and opening it. A large pair of alligator shoes step out and walk toward the door, opening it, stepping through it and closing it. The shot returns to the arena, which goes dark. The crowd hushes, unsure of who is about to appear. A video starts on the jumbotron.~

~As the song begins to play, a huge flashpot explodes, pyrotechnic fire shoots up from the front of the stage, and The Playboy steps from behind the curtain, causing the fans to erupt.~

Commentator1: "OH MY GOD! LISTEN TO THIS RECEPTION!"

Commentator2: "I can't believe this... Playboy has returned to XFE!! This is absolute mayhem."

~A gorgeous valet follows Playboy through the curtain, takes his arm and both proceed down the ramp toward the ring, taking their time as the music and video play. Playboy slaps hands with fans as he makes his approach to the ring. He helps his valet up the steps, then follows her up and assists her through the ropes prior to climbing through them himself. He quickly walks to the far corner and climbs up to pose on the second turnbuckle, much to the crowds delight.~

Commentator1: "THE APPLAUSE IS DEAFENING!!! I CAN'T EVEN HEAR MYSELF!

~Playboy poses on the second turnbuckle of each corner and the crowd doesn't let up for a second. The camera shows the crowd jumping around to cheer. Playboy is handed a microphone from ringside and proceeds to the middle of the ring as the song ends. The crowd continues to cheer as Playboy looks around to the fans on each side of the arena. As the fans begin to quiet down, he brings the microphone to his mouth.~

Playboy: "...."

~The crowd begins to cheer loudly again, forcing Playboy to take the microphone away from his mouth and smile. They cheer for another few seconds before quieting again. Playboy brings the microphone back to his mouth.~

Playboy: "Honey... I'm home!"

~The crowd goes wild once again. Playboy begins to pace around the ring for a few seconds, waiting for the crowd to quiet once again.~

Playboy: "And I gotta say... the more things change, the more things stay the same."

~Playboy continues to pace around the ring.~

Playboy: "I traveled around the world, wrestling, attending conventions, signing autographs and such and everywhere I went it was the same old question.... 'Why... did you leave XFE?'"

~Playboy moves the microphone away from his mouth as a 'you sold out!' chant erupts from a few ringside fans. He pauses a bit before continuing.~

Playboy: "It turns out that brighter lights don't always mean bigger cities. Bigger promises don't always mean better results. The fact is... that there are no better fans... than those right here in XFE."

~The crowd pops huge to that remark.~

Playboy: "And I see that, since my departure, even more recognizable faces have returned to XFE. I mean... Jeremy Alsop... Jack Power... The Justice Man... countless others have returned to the fold here in XFE. And THAT... has to tell you a little something."

~Playboy continues to pace as he takes a couple of seconds to gather his thoughts.~

Playboy: "So now... I come back with a different frame of mind. You see, my sources have told me that many people in the back have gotten a little too comfortable with the fact that The Playboy wasn't around anymore... and that goes right across the board. Not only am I returning as the same indestructible force I was before, but now everyone is also going to call me the splinter... because I'm going to be a thorn in everyone's backside. Just when people thought they could run amuck because no one was here to stop them, here... is my pretty face once again."

~The ladies in the audience squeal.~

Playboy: "Everyone is on notice. The Playboy is going to take your wives... The Playboy is going to take your girlfriends... The Playboy is going to take your daughters... The Playboy is going to take your pride... The Playboy is going to take your manhood...

~Playboy stops pacing and looks straight into the hard camera.~

Playboy: "THE PLAYBOY... IS... BACK!"

~You know my name by Chris Cornell plays as XFA GM Worthy makes his way to the entrance ramp~

Worthy: "Welcome back Mr Playboy and I bet your wondering why I have brought you back to XFE?"

Playboy: "Oh, come on now, Worthy... everyone knows it's because all the ladies here have missed me."

~The ladies in the audience applaud as Worthy laughs at Playboys response~

Worthy: "Not quite as the reason is because you were originally fired from XFE due to your actions in Rebel Nation and as a former member of that group myself, we both know it was Da-one who was pulling the strings there, so the moment I became GM of X-Force Aggression, I sent you the contract as you shouldn't have been fired in my opinion."

Playboy: "Well, I guess I have to thank you... boss."

Worthy: "Just call me Worthy and promise me one thing..."

Playboy: "...and what would that be?"

Worthy: "Don't make me regret rehiring you as I already have that Italian bloke from the TWG network saying I made a bad decision by signing you, so don't let me down or you will know my name!!"

~Worthy leaves as the crowd erupts again in applause as Playboy laughs and drops the microphone. Splinter by Sevendust begins to play again over the PA system as he steps back onto the second turnbuckle of every corner and pose for the fans, his valet following his every move. Playboy helps her out of the ring and then exits the ring himself. He slaps hands with as many fans as he can as he proceeds up the ramp. Both stop when hey reach the stage and turn around. Playboy poses on top of the stage and flashbulbs erupt, then both proceed through the curtain."

Commentator2: "This is absolutely unbelievable. Playboy makes his return and the fans have given him an incredible welcome back. I can't wait to see what is in store, but his return definitely throws off the balance that people have gotten used to."

Commentator1: "Well, his return definitely shakes up the rankings, so to speak. While I'm sure there are plenty backstage that welcome his return, there are also plenty in the back who aren't seeing this return in a positive light."

Last edited by DieHard on 5/6/2011, 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Playboy returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playboy returns.   Playboy returns. Empty5/6/2011, 4:10 pm

I'll fit that in..

Edit: Done.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Playboy returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playboy returns.   Playboy returns. Empty5/7/2011, 3:17 am

Thanks and the network part was added for reason.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

Playboy returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playboy returns.   Playboy returns. Empty5/25/2011, 3:20 pm

I forgot to mention Cryl stalking me in this rp.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Playboy returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playboy returns.   Playboy returns. Empty5/25/2011, 5:07 pm

How do you want to incorporate it here?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

Playboy returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playboy returns.   Playboy returns. Empty5/26/2011, 3:19 am

Just have Cryl crawl out from under the ring and follow Worthy backstage at the end of the rp.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Playboy returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playboy returns.   Playboy returns. Empty5/27/2011, 9:22 pm

I added the cryl part.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

Playboy returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playboy returns.   Playboy returns. Empty5/28/2011, 2:33 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Playboy returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playboy returns.   Playboy returns. Empty5/28/2011, 6:39 am

TheSentinel wrote:
I added the cryl part.

that makes me somehow feel like a "thing" lol just kidding
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

Playboy returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playboy returns.   Playboy returns. Empty5/28/2011, 7:15 am

Sorry Cryl, but like I said the first XFA back for me is like an introduction to me as GM, but I still wanted to build our fued up, so on every single rp I did (except my own which you replied to) I just added a running theme of you stalking me in diffrent ways, so next week I can call you out about it and you tell me why your stalking me and we make a match.

Sorry if i'm going over your head or doing stuff with out letting you know, just let me know if you disagree with something I do.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

Playboy returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playboy returns.   Playboy returns. Empty5/28/2011, 8:14 am

hey I have no problem with you using me... I trust you fully!!
Sorry if that came over the wrong way Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playboy returns. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playboy returns.   Playboy returns. Empty

Back to top Go down

Playboy returns.
Page 1 of 1