X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real Worthy Returns (Aggression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Real Worthy Returns (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Real Worthy Returns (Aggression)   Real Worthy Returns (Aggression) Empty12/1/2011, 4:33 am

~“You know my name” by Chris Cornell plays as Worthy wearing the brown luchador mask and outfit makes his way down to the ring as the crowd applaud and give him a standing ovation~
Brandon Routh: "It's good to see the real Worthy back."
Reggie Miller: "Speak for yourself as I preferred the imposter."
~Worthy is stood in the middle of the ring holding a microphone as the crowd chants “we're not worthy” whilst making bowing gestures~
Worthy: "Thank you XFE fans and it's great to be back."
~The crowd cheer in response~
Worthy: "I've been out of action for 3 months, leaving this show without a GM, so I owe you all an explanation."
Reggie Miller: "I bet he just wanted the 3 months off."
Brandon Routh: "Don't be stupid Reggie."
Worthy: "3 months ago on my way to face Krusher Kayls at the PPV, I was run over by a white van in the car park, then I was bundled in the back of it by a bunch of men in balaclavas who knocked me out with spiked baseball bats and then next thing I remember I woke up in an abandoned warehouse, tied to a chair with my wrestling gear stolen."
Reggie Miller: "Aww boo-hoo, poor Worthy got kidnapped."
Brandon Routh: "Reggie you're sick in the head."
Worthy: "The thugs who were keeping me hostage made me watch every XFE show and PPV including the one I was supposed to wrestle on that night, just so I can watch some imposter taint my name and legacy."
Reggie Miller: "To be fair he did a great Worthy impression and he even did the voice."
Brandon Routh: "Reggie, will you just shut up already!!"
Worthy: "Every show I saw made me sick until eventually I couldn't take it any more, so I stole the gun from the thug who was guarding me of a night, fought my way out of the warehouse, shot one of thugs outside, stole his outfit and bike then made my way to the XFE arena."
~The crowd cheer~
Reggie Miller: "Shame on these people for cheering Worthy's behavior as he should be arrested for that."
Worthy: "Whilst at the arena last month I broke into the GM's office and got back my wrestling gear and coincidentally, that was when the imposter started ripping off some puppet from a horror movie."
Brandon Routh: "So that explains that stupid gimmick."
Reggie Miller: "It was still better than that stupid ninja gimmick the real Worthy had as he looked like a Mortal Kombat reject."
Worthy: "At the PPV we discovered it was ex-GM John Smith all along, probably still bitter about me taking his job."
~The crowd chants “John Smith sucks” as Worthy looks directly into the camera~
Worthy: "To quote your pathetic gimmick, “you think the games are over John, but they are just beginning”.
Reggie Miller: "What's that supposed to mean?"
Worthy: "You see John, you being revealed as the imposter leaves more questions than answers because like your Saw costume, you really were a puppet and I know someone higher up is pulling your strings."
~The crowd chants “Johns a puppet”~
Worthy: "So now John and the puny mortals that you work for will all feel Worthy's Wrath because I'm going to show you worthless parasites why I am Worthy by name, Worthy by nature!!"
~Worthy pulls out John Smiths Saw mask, throws it on the ring mat and sets fire to it~
Worthy: "John, may god have mercy on your soul because I sure as hell won't!!"
~Worthy drops the mic and walks up the ramp as the crowd cheers~
Brandon Routh: "Looks like John Smith has messed with the wrong guy."
Reggie Miller: "Someone should stop him as John Smith isn't a wrestler."
Brandon Routh: "Maybe not, but he has been doing a good job of impersonating one for 3 months, so I say give him hell Worthy."
Back to top Go down

Real Worthy Returns (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1