X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy's Bounty (Aggression 9/24)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy's Bounty (Aggression 9/24) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy's Bounty (Aggression 9/24)   Worthy's Bounty (Aggression 9/24) Empty9/18/2011, 7:19 am

~AGGRESSION GM, Worthy appears via video link from a secret location on the X-Tron as the crowd boo~
Worthy: "Listen up parasites as the Worthy one has something to say, so shut up and listen to my wise words fools."
~The crowd start to boo~
Worthy: "Last week I declared that I have finished dealing with that pixie bimbo Kayls and that I'm moving on because the fact is that I am the only one on my roster worthy enough to be the number 1 contender for the AGGRESSION Championship which is currently being held by that boring wrestler Sluggish."
~Worthy makes a fake yawning gesture as the crowd start chanting “you're not worthy” towards Worthy~
Worthy: "Shut up puny mortals as your in the presence of greatness, so show some respect for the Worthy one."
~The crowd boo and start chanting “we want Krusher”~
Worthy: "I agree with you parasites as the Worthy one also wants Krusher."
~The crowd cheer the possible Krusher Kayls vs Worthy match~
Worthy: "Yeah the Worthy one wants her alright...wants her to move on and stay the *beep* away from me that is."
~Worthy laughs as the crowd boo again~
Worthy: "Seriously pixie bimbo, the Worthy one is done wasting his time on you, but seeing as your not going to take no for an answer, you leave me no choice."
~Worthy pulls out a brief case~
Worthy: "Seeing as the board of directors won't let the Worthy one fire you for disobeying him, the Worthy one will have to resort to some unworthy measures in order for you to stay out of his business."
~Worthy opens the briefcase to show it's full of money~
Worthy: "In here is a quarter of a million pounds of the Worthy one's own money, which he will give to anyone in XFE who is worthy enough to take out Krusher Kayls and put her on the shelf, thus allowing the Worthy to concentrate on Sluggish who will be beaten, so that I the Worthy one can take my rightful place as Champion of my own show and you know why? ...because I AM WORTHY BY NAME, WORTHY BY NATURE!!"
~Worthy laughs and slams the briefcase shut as the X-Tron footage ends and the crowd boo~
Back to top Go down

Worthy's Bounty (Aggression 9/24)
Page 1 of 1