X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bounty offer accepted... (Aggression)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Bounty offer accepted... (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Bounty offer accepted... (Aggression)   Bounty offer accepted... (Aggression) Empty9/23/2011, 6:30 am

(Use a few matches after my other RP)

~Worthy is sat in his office until a knock is heard~
Worthy: "Enter my domain minion."
~Justin Alsop enters and walks up to Worthy's desk~
Justin: "I would like to take you up on your offer, but I have a better plan..."
Worthy: "...and what may that be?"
Justin: "You make a tag team match with Krusher Kayls teaming up with Slugger against me and you."
~Worthy leans forward from his chair and slams his fists on the table~
Worthy: "What a worthless idea, why should the Worthy one wrestle when he is saving himself for his Aggression title match?"
~Justin makes a calm down gesture with his hands~
Justin: "Just hear me out...the idea is for me to take out Krusher Kayls and claim your bounty, but also badly hurt Slugger at the same time, so that when I tag you in, you can pin Slugger easily which will make you the official number one contender..."
Worthy (interrupts): "...but I've made myself number one contender anyway, so why should it matter if I pin Slugger or not?"
Justin: "Worthy you know the board of directors are not going to like you giving yourself a title match as it might come across as if you are abusing your power..."
Worthy (interrupts): "...but if I pin Slugger then they have no choice, but to accept me as number one contender as I would have pinned the champ...I like it."
Justin: "So do we have a deal?"
Worthy: "Yes we do as that idea is worthy enough for me."
~The two shake hands and then Justin's leaves the office and closes the door behind him~
Justin (quietly to himself): "What a fool, I'm going to take his money and his title shot as the board of directors won't allow him to make himself number one contender if one already exists."
~Justin walks off laughing to himself~
(edit as you see fit Jeremy)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Bounty offer accepted... (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty offer accepted... (Aggression)   Bounty offer accepted... (Aggression) Empty9/23/2011, 7:23 am

I actually like it!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Bounty offer accepted... (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1