X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An offer you should not refuse...(Aggression)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

An offer you should not refuse...(Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: An offer you should not refuse...(Aggression)   An offer you should not refuse...(Aggression) Empty10/1/2011, 4:07 pm

~The camera pans round and shows a lone figure walking towards the Locker rooms~
~As the door opens Finger of Destruction is seen entering the room alone and heading to change and leave the building after a long workout at the gym~
~After ten minutes just as Finger of Destruction is heading towards the door to leave someone else enters and walks towards Finger of Destruction~
Finger of Destruction: "Hey man wish I could talk but I gotta head out to meet someone."
The Black Mask: "Hey FoD hope everything is going well for you but before you head out we really need to talk, this won't take long but it needs to happen now..."
~Finger of Destruction looks at his watch~
Finger of Destruction: "Well okay but I really can't wait around to long so what do you need to talk to me about?"
The Black Mask: "Well as you are new here I think you need someone to look out for you, you know to make sure no one stands in your way of making it big well for a few favors and such I think you and me can come to an understanding."
Finger of Destruction: "Well I appreciate your concern but I don't need anyone to look out for me I am here because of my talent and I can look after myself."
The Black Mask: "You are new to this world and I just want to make it clear you will need me if you want to get anywhere, there are a lot of people who will have no problem taking you out of the running even this early in your career to keep themselves at the top."
Finger of Destruction: "While I am sure you are not wrong about people who need to resort to underhand tactics I can look after myself so while I am grateful of your offer I will pass thank you."
~The Black Mask's body language changes and takes a more aggressive stance~
The Black Mask: "I don't think you quite understand where I am coming from here so I am going to give you a few minutes to really think about what I am saying before I ask you one last time."
~The Black Mask leaves the Locker Room leaving a bewildered Finger of Destruction to wonder what just happened~
~Finger of Destruction is seen leaving the Locker Room and heading towards his car which is in the underground car park~
~Before Finger of Destruction can get to his car The Black Mask appears and approaches Finger of Destruction~
The Black Mask: "So you have had time to think about what we talked about earlier, I really hope you understood and give me the right response..."
Finger of Destruction: "I have thought about it and to be honest I still don't agree that I need a guardian angel so again I am sorry but I have to turn your offer down..."
The Black Mask: "I like your confidence, I really do but you really don't understand what is happening here do you? I was not giving you an option I was giving you my terms and thanks to your time wasting my terms just got more complicated!"
~The Black Mask walks towards Finger of Destruction and only stops inches away from him~
Finger of Destruction: "Look I have made myself clear and you can try to intimidate me but it won't work so just let me get in my car and leave okay?"
The Black Mask: "You are either extremely stupid or cocky but either way you will not be leaving here without me saying so..."
~Finger of Destruction launches himself at The Black Mask in an attempt to get to his car and leave but The Black Mask is too quick and counters by sweeping Finger of Destruction's legs~
~As Finger of Destruction gets to his feet The Black Mask pulls out a lead pipe and smashes it against Finger of Destruction's temple~
~The Black Mask stands over the still body of Finger of Destruction and leaves a contract on his chest then walks away with a cruel smile on his face~
The Black Mask: "Hey wake up you pathetic excuse for a man."
~The Black Mask slaps Finger of Destruction across the face waking him up~
Finger of Destruction: "Hey where am I, what happened to me?"
The Black Mask: "Well it's about time you woke up I was just starting to get bored, now that you are awake I think you need to sign this contract now!"
Finger of Destruction: "What contract, where am I and what am I doing here?"
The Black Mask: "You are in hospital you idiot and you are here because you are weak and need protection, now one last time sign this damn contract!"
~Finger of Destruction reaches out for the alarm button next to his bed but The Black Mask snatches it away~
The Black Mask: "Look you are really leaving me with no choice here either sign this contract or I will make sure your career as a wrestler ends before it begins!"
Finger of Destruction: "No you need to get out of here, I will never sign that contract and nothing you can do will make me. I don't care about your threats now leave or I will call out for help."
~Finger of Destruction starts to call out for help but The Black Mask covers his mouth and whispers into his ear~
The Black Mask: "You have just made a big mistake today, you will see at your upcoming match just how big that mistake was you cocky pathetic loser."
Finger of Destruction: "You can't do..."
~Before he can finish his sentence The Black Mask knocks him out with a savage punch to his head, The Black Mask then stands back ripping the contract up and leaves the room as for the second time today Finger of Destruction is knocked out cold~

Last edited by Finger of Destruction on 10/7/2011, 1:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

An offer you should not refuse...(Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An offer you should not refuse...(Aggression)   An offer you should not refuse...(Aggression) Empty10/1/2011, 4:13 pm

After much consideration i think i am happy with this RP how it is, will leave it open for the next season so i can go in several different directions depending on how i feel then
Back to top Go down

An offer you should not refuse...(Aggression)
Page 1 of 1