X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Offer...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

An Offer... Empty
PostSubject: An Offer...   An Offer... Empty7/19/2011, 8:20 pm

~The crowd erupts in cheers as they see Argo stretching in the back. He has all of his wrestling gear and the new Argo the Unstoppable shirt on. As he stretches he seems calm, but that quickly changes when he goes to change sides and sees Saint Patrik standing in front of him. Argo clenches his fist ready for a fight as Saint Patrik just stands there. His black beard is immaculately groomed, his long brown hair pulled back into a hard ponytail. He is wearing his wrestling gear, his trademark white bulletproof vest adorned with the Holy Crimson Cross of The Congregation~
Argo: "Give me one good reason why I should not end you right here for good?"
~Saint Patrik continues to look on with his normal arrogant posture~
Saint Patrik: "Calm down, Calm down. I come in peace."
~Argo glares at Saint Patrik~
Argo: "You may come in peace, but if you don't get to it quickly you will be leaving in pieces!"
~Argo seems ready to rip Saint Patrik apart at the first sign of aggression~
Saint Patrik: "I should have known your sinful Pride would cloud your judgement. I guess that is the price you pay when you are the Arch sinner."
~Argo lifts his arms and gets into a fighting stance~
Saint Patrik: "Okay the Pride in you is stronger than I thought, so I will get right to the point. I come with an offer. If you help me destroy Jack Power and remove him from the equation we can then go on to handle our business without him in the picture. What do you say together we can put him out of his misery once and for all and then it will be just you and me. Then I will get to be the man the Stopped the Unstoppable and no one can say I only won because of a sinner like Jack."
~Saint Patrik extends his hand to seal the deal. Argo unclenches his fist. He starts to extend his arm like he is going to shake Saint Patrik's hand but as Saint Patrik gets a self satisfied look on his face Argo pulls his hand back and begins to laugh~
Argo: "You must be really worried if you came to me the 'Arch sinner' for help. I have to say you make sense but you forgot one very important thing."
~Argo continues to chuckle to himself as Saint Patrik gets angry~
Argo: "I will never help you. The only thing I will do is destroy you like I promised I would and if Jack Power wants to get involved I say the more the merrier because then I get to take out 2 birds with one stone. Or more likely 1 Argo Bomb! In the end you and Jack Power no matter what it takes will both learn that Argo is Unstoppable!"
~Saint Patrik is visibly angry as he storms off leaving Argo standing there laughing to himself. Argo goes back to stretching keeping an eye out towards the direction Saint Patrik stormed off to as the image fades back to the ringside area~
Matt Scott: "Argo is an idiot!"
David Hood: "Why is that?"
Matt Scott: "Because the Power of the Congregation is so great that no one can beat him and he just offered Argo a truce. Only an idiot would turn that down."
David Hood: "You just keep telling yourself that Matt."

(OOC: I took liberties because Patrik said he was going to be out of town. Hope this works.
Back to top Go down

An Offer...
Page 1 of 1