X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenge Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Challenge Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Accepted   Challenge Accepted Empty3/12/2010, 12:24 pm

~The camera goes backstage as we see Jaime Ray Newman standing in front of a door with the word Destiny on it. Seeing the door the fans in the arena boo~
Jaime Ray Newman: "After XFW this past week Destiny has been surprisingly quite. I am here to hopefully find out what they have planned for Saint Patrick's Day Massacre."
~Jaime knocks on the door. After a few seconds Big Cop opens the door with Pat Booker behind him. Big Cop and Pat Booker are both dressed in wrestling gear~
Big Cop: "What do you want?"
Jaime Ray Newman: "Hey where is Gobeer?"
Pat Booker: "You don't want to mess with him right now he has been seriously angry since Wednesday."
Jaime Ray Newman: "Well I was hoping to get a word with you guys about what happened at the end of XFW with the destruction of your Limo and Jay Thorn retaining the Young Gunz title."
~Big Cop looks angry~
Big Cop: "The only reason that fraud of a champ won that match as because I was distracted by the destruction of our limo."
~Pat Booker moves up a little bit to talk after Big Cop is finished~
Pat Booker: "That was a custom built limo. It was worth more than this entire rundown city is. It was the trademark limo of the most dominate group in XFE right now and that Fat Pile of..."
~Pat Booker stops talking when Gobeer walks into the picture. he is wearing his custom made Armani Suit. He looks very angry still. Pat Booker and Big Cop step to the side as Gobeer walks up to the mic~
Gobeer: "Big Fatty V you have been a thorn in my side since I got here to XFE and this past week you realized you could not beat me in the ring so you destroyed my property. For some reason you think you can beat me in a last man standing match. Well you will get you chance. At Saint Patrick's Day Massacre I am going to rip you apart and get rid of you once and for all."
~Gobeer turns around to walk back into the locker room~
Gobeer: "Interview over. We have some business to take care of tonight."
~Gobeer slams the door shut behind him leaving Jaime standing in front of the door~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Looks like Gobeer has accepted Big Fatty V's challenge and that should be an all out war. Now back to ringside."
~The camera cuts back to the ringside area~
Reggie Miller: "Finally that fat pile of crap is going to get what he has coming to him when Gobeer smashes him into the ground."
Brandon Routh: "I don't know Big Fatty V has finally got to Gobeer it seems and maybe this time he can end him and Destiny once and for all."
Reggie Miller: "Keep Dreaming."

(This one is 1st New Recruit is 2nd.)
Back to top Go down

Challenge Accepted
Page 1 of 1