X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: The Challenge   The Challenge Empty10/5/2010, 12:29 am

~"What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon blasts in the arena and the crowd erupts in cheers. After a few seconds Argo comes out from backstage and postures to the crowd from the top of the entrance ramp. After a few seconds he heads down to the ring shaking hands with fans on his way to the ring. Argo jumps into the ring and postures more to the crowd. Argo is carrying down to the ring his 2x4 wrapped in Razorwire with a custom grip and around his waist is the XFE World Heavyweight Championship. Argo also has his wrestling gear on and a new Argo the Unstoppable shirt~
The Challenge Argo-t11

~Argo gets the mic and smiles absorbing the cheers and love from the crowd. After a few seconds Argo looks around and brings the mic up to his mouth which causes the crowd to stop cheering to listen~
Argo: "Now that is why no matter what some people say XFE is the greatest company in the world. Very simply it is because of you the greatest fans in the world today."
~The crowd erupts again and Argo smiles a bit~
Argo: "Last week when I made my comeback I told everyone that I came back to give punishment to STB and Playboy for the actions of last season against me. If I had it my way I would take both of them on in an anything goes match at All or Nothing but someone else wanted to get revenge on STB. So since that only leaves I am here to make a challenge for All or Nothing."
~The crowd begins to chant in anticipation of the challenge~
Argo: "Playboy I know the real reason you joined Worthy and his Rebel Nation was because you know you need help. Very easily put you are using Worthy and his anger towards the company to protect yourself in hopes of winning my XFE World Heavyweight Championship. That is why at All or Nothing Playboy I challenge you to an Iron Man Match."
~The crowd cheers in anticipation of the match.~
Argo: "So Playboy, What do you say?"
(Over to You, If you dont get back in time I will just leave it open or add something myself)
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge Empty10/5/2010, 6:46 am

~"Indestructible" by Disturbed begins to play and Playboy steps through the curtain onto the stage, microphone in hand. He beings the microphone to his mouth as the music begins to fade out~
Playboy: "Argo...Argo...Argo. I see you have set aside this special time to make a spectacle of yourself."
~The crowd boos~
Playboy: "So King Sheeple...wants an Ironman match at All or Nothing."
~Playboy puts the microphone down, and rubs his chin to mockingly think about it~
Playboy: "You see...it's nice an convenient how you have convinced management here in XFE to put me in there tonight against Cryl to try and soften me up for your special challenge. You stand up there with your little baton thinking you have Playboy over a barrel."
~Playboy walks around the stage while the crowd continues to boo~
Playboy: "Well...you don't. I have something special for Cryl tonight...something that even you never provided to him. So I really don't think I even need to be concerned with him."
~Playboy walks to the top of the ramp~
Playboy: "An Ironman Match? Argo...there are women around the entire world that will tell you that an hour is absolutely no problem for The Playboy. At All or Nothing...you bring your little baton. And I'll bring what I need. You've got a match!"
~The crowd cheers and Playboy turns to walk away...but turns back~
Playboy: "But one thing...not only...will it be an Ironman match. It will be...a no-disqualification anything goes match. You bring yours...I bring mine. And I take care of you...once and for all."
~Playboy drops the microphone and steps through the curtain to the backstage area~

Last edited by DieHard on 10/5/2010, 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge Empty10/5/2010, 8:49 am

Might be a problem with our stuff here @ work, but I'm not seeing the reply I put in...

Edit : lucky I have 2 computers on different networks on my desk. I see it now! Smile In addition, I was assuming that this segment was going to air before the match between Cryl and I. If not, let me know and I'll need to edit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

The Challenge
Page 1 of 1