X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenge Me... 4/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Challenge Me... 4/17 Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Me... 4/17   Challenge Me... 4/17 Empty3/30/2010, 5:49 am

~Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Greenday plays while Jinter makes his way to the ring. He gets a mic from one of the refs. Walking up and down in the ring look at the crowd. Some boo and other cheer for him~
Jinter: "Well, well, well what do we have here? This couple of month have been up and down for me. But what stands out the most for me, was my first match against Jay."
~Crowd screams when they hear Jay's name~
Jinter: "I lost that match and I told all of you that I will be Young Gunz champ. You see Jay's days are numbered, with his blah blah mouth and look-at-me-or I-will-cry attitude, he is still you champ."
~The crowd starts to boo at Jinter~
Jinter: "You can boo me all you want, but does not change the fact that I will be you new champ in near future, so get use at the idea. Any way I like the idea for the up and coming PPV. You see, for those that are a little slow, the young gunz have to qualify for a place at Super Force. At Super Force it will be a IT match."
~The crowd screams~
Jinter: "Yes a IT match. The thing is that there is only three places left. Three places left, you might ask. The thing is Jay will be there and Big Cop so will I. Yes, anyone who want to challenge me can do so, but know this...I Will be going to Super Force and become the NEW YOUNG GUNZ CHAMP."
~Crowd Boo~
Jinter: "So I will be waiting for the victim to face me."
~Jinter drops the mic and exits the ring~

Last edited by Jinters on 4/6/2010, 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Challenge Me... 4/17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Me... 4/17   Challenge Me... 4/17 Empty4/3/2010, 8:55 am

Awesome work, just one thing. If you meant that you are guaranteeing you'll be at Super Force, it'll be three places because me and Big Cop are officially in the match so far. Four spots will be filled in matches, so if you wanna guarantee you'll win and qualify, edit in that there are three spots left.

Oh, and for others, need RP's from the rest of the YG as well to fill the qualifying matches and build the PPV.
Back to top Go down

Challenge Me... 4/17
Page 1 of 1