X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre Fight Prep (1/09/10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Pre Fight Prep (1/09/10) Empty
PostSubject: Pre Fight Prep (1/09/10)   Pre Fight Prep (1/09/10) Empty1/4/2010, 8:14 pm

~Slugger is sitting in his locker room when the door knocks, he gets up to answer it. It's Killswitch Overdrive holding the baseball bat over his shoulder~
Slugger: "Nice to see you man, come in."
KSO: "Thanks man, but lets see, that little assault they did to you last week was bull, so here's what I want you to promise me. Your not going near those tools without me, cause I don't want to see you get injured. Okay bud?"
Slugger: "Okay, that sounds good, what about your title shot tonight? Your not focusing on it as you said to those guys earlier?"
KSO: "Did I say that, good, cause it's all mind games with Tonten. I'm in my prime and I will bring that title to TXF at whatever cost. I'm not gonna let this opportunity to regain my title go to waste."
Slugger: "Well you get ready, I'll watch your back, backstage."
KSO: "And don't worry, I'm watching Sisky after your match, cause I can feel something is going to happen."
Slugger: "Alright, peace bud, you better get ready for tonight."
KSO: "All for TXF bud, this is the first of many titles we will hold."
Back to top Go down

Pre Fight Prep (1/09/10)
Page 1 of 1