X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rp for Fight Night... (9/28/11)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PunkZack

PunkZack

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-02-12

Rp for Fight Night... (9/28/11) Empty
PostSubject: Rp for Fight Night... (9/28/11)   Rp for Fight Night... (9/28/11) Empty9/28/2011, 12:17 am

~PunkZack is seen standing up against a wall backstage reading while other wrestlers walk by~
~Just then, Armin Schawtz enters the scene~
Armin: "What the hell Zack?"
~PunkZack looks up~
PunkZack: "You told me to take up a hobby to get my mind off of drugs and such, so I picked up a book? How is that bad?"
Armin: "I don't give a damn about the book, what was with you and Zara last week? I wasn't at one show and you were on her like gum on a shoe."
PunkZack: "Listen Armin, Zara offered to give me a message. If I knew it would of pissed you off this much then I would have rejected."
Armin: "Really Zack? How am I supposed to trust your word?"
PunkZack: "You should trust me because I trust you. When I first signed that contract I wasn't sure if I made the best decision of my life or if I just sold my soul to the devil. But now I know that the choice I made is the right one, and I'll forever be in your debt. So please, trust me like I did you."
Armin *after a long pause*: "Please just lay off of Zara, I want her to be happy but I know that she wouldn't be happy with you. Now if you will excuse me."
~Armin turns and leaves. PunkZack slyly grins as the scene fades~
Back to top Go down

Rp for Fight Night... (9/28/11)
Page 1 of 1