X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darth's night off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Darth's night off Empty
PostSubject: Darth's night off   Darth's night off Empty7/11/2008, 11:27 pm

The sun is in its final moments of setting and we find Darth Clay and the Dominator at the boat docks boarding a 18 foot fishing boat.

DOM " Just why did you decide to go out tonight?"

Darth Clay " Well, we are off from work, it is a beautiful evening. And, what else are we gonna do on a Wednesday night? Watch that other show? Untie us so we can be off."

Darth Clay starts the engines and pilots the boat away from the docks. After several minutes at full speed, Darth Clay shuts off the engines and they coast to a stop.

Darth Clay heads to the rear of the boat and tells Dominator to start casting out the lines, its time to fish. Darth reaches into a cooler and pulls them each out a beer. " Oh, I brought some snacks also. If it is moving, it is mine."

Dom " Er... I will make sure to remember that."

After several hours fishing and several fish have been caught.

Dom " So are we about done?" Then the sounds of a fish being hooked.

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK.... ZZZZZZZZZZ

The pole bends nearly in half, the fishing line is going out quickly. Dom grabs the pole, sets the hook and starts to fight the fish.

Dom " This one is huge, its almost pulling me in."

After a half hours fight, the fish is near the boat. Darth Clay leans over the edge, with a net in hand to help bring in the fish. Darth Clay drops the net, stands up straight, takes a step back and says "Dom, cut the line."

Dom " No way, this ones huge, I almost got it."

Darth Clay " DOM, CUT the line NOW."

Suddenly a pair of hands grab onto the side of the boat. A body lunges out from the water and into the boat. It is....sharkman. He hits Dominator connecting with a Legendary Flipper Slap, then he reaches up and pulls the hook from his bottom lip. He turns to Darth Clay and says " Tell him to watch what hes doing next time." Then he turns and dives back into the water.
Back to top Go down

Darth's night off
Page 1 of 1