X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Domiantors promo for the tripple threat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

The Domiantors promo for the tripple threat Empty
PostSubject: The Domiantors promo for the tripple threat   The Domiantors promo for the tripple threat Empty9/5/2008, 10:44 pm

(The Dominator walks out of his locker room with his Aggression title over his shoulder and the fans start cheering as they see him walk out and then Elisha with a camera man runs up to The Dominator)

Elisha: Hey Dominator!! Can we get a few questions

The Dominator: Sure make it quick but.

Elisha: Now your about to defend your title against 2 men who have been doing everything they can the last 2 seasons to finally get a shot at your title. What are your thoughs and concerns??

The Dominator: Oh my toughts and concerns?? I am really worried about the starving children in Africa and our low supply of oil and not to mention one of my all time favourite band Disturbed is here and my entrance song is not even one of there hits!! Guys ill make it up to you by making my entrance song one of your songs next season!! Oh and love the new album.

Elisha: I mean toughts about your match.

The Dominator: Oh that. Well its like any of my other title defenses except im defending it against 2 guys. Now some of the nerds who run www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/ say I got around a 33.33% chance on winning this match. The odds have always ment nothign to me and ive always beaten the odds and that is why im the lognest running Aggression champ of XFW history.

Elisha: Now we have heard some problems with your knee after landing a bit wrong from a springboard domination will this affect your performance??

The Dominator: Oh nothing for you to worry about nothing serious it wont affect my performance in the ring. But right now I got a match to get to.

(The Dominator walks of to his match)

sorry for late rp DANTE hopefully I didnt hand it in too late.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Domiantors promo for the tripple threat   The Domiantors promo for the tripple threat Empty9/5/2008, 11:05 pm

((Not going to be on the show, show has already been confirmed))
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Domiantors promo for the tripple threat   The Domiantors promo for the tripple threat Empty9/5/2008, 11:19 pm

Ah man I cant beleive I didnt get a roleplay in for a freakn main event!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Domiantors promo for the tripple threat   The Domiantors promo for the tripple threat Empty

Back to top Go down

The Domiantors promo for the tripple threat
Page 1 of 1