X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gp pato suggestion?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Gp pato suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/4/2008, 11:14 pm

just a thought, since i used to or still do....not sure what the situation on a draw is, i think i still hold it....anyways do you think we should talk to dante and ask if i could come down and help you with your match, and by that i don't mean directly in the match, more of a look out if slugger ever decided he wanted to join the party kinda thing?
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/4/2008, 11:18 pm

That sound like a good idea!
Do you want to tell him, or should I?
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/4/2008, 11:21 pm

Or even better maybe you could make a private roleplay and tell him to place it in the middle, or near the end, of the match
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/4/2008, 11:27 pm

If you can write it up, I'll try my best to integrate it to the match. Just remember though, leave it open for any outcome (win, lose or draw) so it's not too difficult to add to the match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/4/2008, 11:30 pm

It will probably be something with slugger and dark ryder outside the ring, so it doesn't interfer too much with the result.

Like maybe slugger come out dark ryder chases him and catches him just before be interfers with the match
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/4/2008, 11:37 pm

That sounds good, writ eit up and I'll put it in the show.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/4/2008, 11:50 pm

slugger looks on from the crowd

slugger: "O man it, looks like gp pato might win this, I guess it's time for a little pay back"
(or if gp pato is losing "Oh man, gp pato is losing, now I have no reason to attack him. Oh will I got the sludgehummer, I might as will use it")

slugger grabs the sludgehummer, which he had sitting next to his sit, and runs towards the ring

Close by Dark Ryder sees slugger...
[Dark Ryder continue]

(Feel free to add to this you guys, it's not quite finished. I'm kind of stuck, might add to it later.)

Last edited by gp pato on 6/5/2008, 12:13 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: leave it for now   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/4/2008, 11:55 pm

it is a start. Dark Ryder will write the part of how he appears and heads off the attack by slugger. The first part you did will work fine and we will add to it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/5/2008, 12:05 am

actually could it be more like Slugger starts to make his way down to the ring and all of a sudden the outside of the ring shrouds itself in fog, and i appear in front of slugger blocking his path to the ring?
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/5/2008, 12:05 am

i'll try adding to the part, is it supposed to be before, during or after the match?
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: promo   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/5/2008, 12:06 am

write it how you want it. gp pato only says slugger heads towads the ring. you can appear where and how you want.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/5/2008, 12:09 am

k lol i will in a few, a lil tied up
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/5/2008, 12:24 am

[Slugger starts to climb over ther barricade unnoticing the fog behind him, when a hand all of a sudden reaches and grabs his shoulder, a man in a black hooded cloak with white eyes stares straight at him, he pulls him back to his seat and rips the slegehammer away from his grip. From there Dark Ryder stands behind Slugger making sure he doesn't get back up to interfere with the match]

------------

Last edited by Dark Ryder on 6/5/2008, 12:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/5/2008, 12:30 am

That's good Smile Just to let you know he's coming from the crowd, so unless he takes a major detour, he's probably not going to run down the ramp to the ring. But I guess DANTE could just use yours, since it sounds pretty good by itself.

Last edited by gp pato on 6/5/2008, 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/5/2008, 12:32 am

naw thats alright, i rather both of ours lol, more of a team effort, i'll change mine up a bit
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/5/2008, 12:37 am

One suggestion though, try to make it short. I just don't want to make the interference to take the focus away from the match. It will difficult to add it to the match if it is stoo long. SO I hope you guys don't mind if I drop some of the detail if it doesn't work well with the match.

Like for example, while the match is going on, if the interference is too long I would have to put it in the middle of the match and it would retract from the match itself.

Just make it so that he comes out and you stop him, you can make it creative but again please shorten it a bit.

Also, make sure Slugger is cool with the whole situation. I don't want to encourage others making moves and actions for other wrestlers so please let him know of your plans.

Thanks and keep up the great work.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/5/2008, 12:40 am

DANTE wrote:
Also, make sure Slugger is cool with the whole situation. I don't want to encourage others making moves and actions for other wrestlers so please let him know of your plans.

That's not a problem, I'm a friend of his and he's happy getting any type of 'air time'.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/5/2008, 12:43 am

^^^ Cool, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/5/2008, 12:47 am

DANTE wrote:
One suggestion though, try to make it short. I just don't want to make the interference to take the focus away from the match. It will difficult to add it to the match if it is stoo long. SO I hope you guys don't mind if I drop some of the detail if it doesn't work well with the match.

Is my RP short enough? Or where you talking to DR?

Also I wouldn't mind if you changed it, since it was just a rough idea anyway.
I just though having a sludgehammer nearby, after reading his roleplays (like his reaction to the Sith Report) would be something slugger would do.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/5/2008, 12:55 am

kay i edited again, hows that? made it shorter Razz and still has my kidna character acting the way he does, i don't attack neone and i don't think it will take too much notice away from the match
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/5/2008, 12:58 am

That seems fine, along with slugger's first reaction, I think it will work within the match.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/5/2008, 12:59 am

kay
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/5/2008, 1:31 am

Are there any changes you guys want to do to it? Because I would like to add it to the match now to get started early so that when all the segments starts pouring in on Friday, I won't be overwhelmed and run out of time.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/5/2008, 1:37 am

i'm good with it
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty6/5/2008, 4:15 am

DANTE wrote:
Are there any changes you guys want to do to it? Because I would like to add it to the match now to get started early so that when all the segments starts pouring in on Friday, I won't be overwhelmed and run out of time.

I was thinking of maybe asking slugger if he wants to put anything in, but I'm fine with what I've written.

Last edited by gp pato on 6/5/2008, 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gp pato suggestion?   Gp pato suggestion? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gp pato suggestion?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next