X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GP Pato's raffle...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

GP Pato's raffle... Empty
PostSubject: GP Pato's raffle...   GP Pato's raffle... Empty6/30/2008, 1:24 am

* "Highway to Hell" by AC/DC is heard though the arena as "The Aussie Devil" GP Pato makes him way down to the ring *

GP Pato:
"Since the brand split has me from my main rival, the slugger, I see it fitting that I should find another person to torment... I mean have a rivalry against. I have decided to pull a name out of a hat and have that unlucky wrestler my new tormentee... I mean rival."

* The lights flicker with darkness and fog temporary covers the arena. The lights come back on and a dark figure is standing next to GP Pato with a hat in his hand *

"Thanks, Dark Ryder."

* GP Pato puts his hand in the hat, and pulls out a piece of paper with a name on it *

"My new rival will be Leg.."

* The lights go out again, and when the light come back on, GP Pato acts confused as the piece of paper seems to have disappeared as with Dark Ryder *

"Oh well, I guess I have to pull out another name."

* GP Pato picks up the hat which is on the ground and puts his hand back into the hat, and pulls out another name *

"My ACTUAL new rival will be.... 'The Kiwi Icon' Jeremy Alsop. You better get ready Kiwi, cause you don't want to see me want I'm angry!!"

Last edited by AussieDevil on 7/1/2008, 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: GP Pato's raffle...   GP Pato's raffle... Empty6/30/2008, 5:09 am

(I wouldnt mind bein in the next aussie brawl since I live In Australia)
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: GP Pato's raffle...   GP Pato's raffle... Empty6/30/2008, 5:13 am

(That sounds good Dominator, i can have an Aussie brawl with you, and a "cross-Tasman" match with Alsop. Or we could even have a triple threat Aussie Brawl in a PPV [gp v slug v dom])
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: GP Pato's raffle...   GP Pato's raffle... Empty6/30/2008, 5:18 am

(I can just imagine the roleplay)

GP Pato: The Dominator, I dont think you heard me clearly its and Aussie Brawl, not a Croatian Cat Fight

The Dominator: It is true Im Croatian, but most of you dont know I was born in Australia.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: GP Pato's raffle...   GP Pato's raffle... Empty6/30/2008, 5:20 am

TheDominator wrote:
(I can just imagine the roleplay)

GP Pato: The Dominator, I don't think you heard me clearly it's and Aussie Brawl, not a Croatian Cat Fight

The Dominator: It is true I'm Croatian, but most of you don't know I was born in Australia.

(We should use that later on)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GP Pato's raffle...   GP Pato's raffle... Empty

Back to top Go down

GP Pato's raffle...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Force Entertainment :: Server 1 Archive :: Role Playing-
Jump to: