X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silver Typewriter suggestion

Go down 
+6
Worthy
Jade
Dark Ryder
DieHard
Killswitch Overdrive
JPower
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Silver Typewriter suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Silver Typewriter suggestion   Silver Typewriter suggestion Empty3/19/2009, 9:10 pm

I was thinking about it, and the Silver Typewriter Slammy needs to be altered a bit.

Since we already have two individual awards (Angel and Devil; BTW: No love for the 'tweeners? How about the Palladium Jester? Anyone? Bueller?), and since a lot of roleplays are written by more than one person collaborating, we should have the Typewriter be awarded for a specific roleplay segment rather than a writer, similar to the Bronze Ring awarding matches.

What does everyone think about this one(two) idea(s)?
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Silver Typewriter suggestion   Silver Typewriter suggestion Empty3/19/2009, 9:15 pm

I think also we can have a Legend of Tomorrow Award too
Rewarded to the person that upped their game that season voted by the superstars.

But that is a good idea too
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Silver Typewriter suggestion   Silver Typewriter suggestion Empty3/19/2009, 9:26 pm

JPower wrote:
I was thinking about it, and the Silver Typewriter Slammy needs to be altered a bit.

Since we already have two individual awards (Angel and Devil; BTW: No love for the 'tweeners? How about the Palladium Jester? Anyone? Bueller?), and since a lot of roleplays are written by more than one person collaborating, we should have the Typewriter be awarded for a specific roleplay segment rather than a writer, similar to the Bronze Ring awarding matches.

What does everyone think about this one(two) idea(s)?

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Silver Typewriter suggestion   Silver Typewriter suggestion Empty3/19/2009, 10:43 pm

well originally the silver typewriter was just the idea thrown out there cuz there was no slammy's yet. So any ideas to further improve the slammy things i'd go for. You might need to elaborate why the Palladium Jester. The silver typewriter is understandable, typewriter used for writing, writing = roleplays, what a palladium jester though?
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Silver Typewriter suggestion   Silver Typewriter suggestion Empty3/20/2009, 12:06 am

Dark Ryder wrote:
You might need to elaborate why the Palladium Jester. The silver typewriter is understandable, typewriter used for writing, writing = roleplays, what a palladium jester though?

Golden Angel = Face
Platinum Devil = Heel
Palladium Jester = 'tweener

'nuff said
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: Silver Typewriter suggestion   Silver Typewriter suggestion Empty3/20/2009, 12:21 am

fair enough
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

PostSubject: Re: Silver Typewriter suggestion   Silver Typewriter suggestion Empty3/20/2009, 1:47 am

So to be eligible for the tweener award, would one have to declare they are a tweener? I only say this because when it comes down to it, if you weren't heel enough voted by the fed for the devil, and not face enough for the angel, does that mean it's like the consolation prize trophy? As bad as that sounds, that is what I predict happening to the category as in essence, there is what, maybe 2 actual tweeners? And split between the roster of 12 stars on each show, that's 24 superstars. Of the 24, I gotta say at least 18 would be definitely voted for heel, 4 (maybe) for face, that would leave a whole 2 for the category of tweener? So would people that aren't heel enough be pulled into the tweener category to throw out some names into the "hat"?

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, it's just hard for me to understand exactly how the voting would be set. I do agree with the expansion of the silver typewriter award though.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Silver Typewriter suggestion   Silver Typewriter suggestion Empty3/20/2009, 3:34 am

Oh good stuff I have a good chance at getting something for once because from what I can see, i'm the only tweener in this fed who atcually has TWEENER IN THE PROFILE (unless some others have turned tweener), lol!!
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668

PostSubject: Re: Silver Typewriter suggestion   Silver Typewriter suggestion Empty3/20/2009, 3:34 am

Y2K wrote:
I think also we can have a Legend of Tomorrow Award too
Rewarded to the person that upped their game that season voted by the superstars.

But that is a good idea too

i like this idea of superstar of the year based on their performance over the season

vote on if they liked roleplayed good and how they perfromaned in the ring
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Silver Typewriter suggestion   Silver Typewriter suggestion Empty3/20/2009, 8:43 am

JPower wrote:

and since a lot of roleplays are written by more than one person collaborating, we should have the Typewriter be awarded for a specific roleplay segment rather than a writer, similar to the Bronze Ring awarding matches.

Agree that a good storyline should be rewarded. To recognise collaboration.
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Silver Typewriter suggestion   Silver Typewriter suggestion Empty3/20/2009, 11:36 am

Well we could do a Superstar of the Year with our 1 Year Anniversary coming up.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Silver Typewriter suggestion   Silver Typewriter suggestion Empty3/20/2009, 11:38 am

Ok, for the Tweneeger award.

Is good to make an award for the news ones.

And for the Silver Typewriter, totally agree on get the award to the Storyline and not to one of the writers of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Typewriter suggestion   Silver Typewriter suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver Typewriter suggestion
Page 1 of 1