X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Covenant's Suggestion... 9/28/2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
covenant

covenant

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-07-11

Covenant's Suggestion... 9/28/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Covenant's Suggestion... 9/28/2011   Covenant's Suggestion... 9/28/2011 Empty9/28/2011, 10:47 am

~Our view opens up with the massive Covenant standing, arms crossed, enduring a verbal harangue from Courtney Day for never having gotten around to picking a decent sacrifice for his participation in the 6-Way Title Match. He takes it stoically, not trying all that hard to appear bored. When he gets a moment to shove a word in edgewise, he responds~
Covenant: "I told you, I've been busy. But it just so happens that I've been busy setting up my sacrifice. And I'm finally ready to reveal this new, major development. If I am pinned or forced to submit, I will..."
~He turns to look directly into the camera~
Covenant: "Pause dramatically..."
~He grins and shoots a big, cheesy thumbs-up before turning back to face Courtney~
Covenant: "Stop boning the mother of the guy who gets the win. Completely. Just cold turkey. And I'll stop forever."
~Stunned silence falls over the room for a moment. Long enough for Covenant to give another horrific, smirking thumbs-up to the camera~
Courtney: "You tempt me to say 'what is this I don't even.'"
Covenant: "I have been working on this for two weeks. Because you can't stop doing something until after you've started. That's just basic logic."
Courtney: "I'm to understand that you've spent two weeks seducing the mothers of the other contestants."
Covenant: "Lady, the seductions didn't take more than a few minutes each. But in a couple of cases, I needed to have a shovel, a moonless night, and more sheer willpower than you can possibly imagine."
Courtney: "Go. Just go. I'm going to decide your stipulation myself."
~Covenant shudders briefly, lost in thought, then shrugs his shoulders~
Covenant: "All I can say is, I really went the extra mile on this one and I'm a little disappointed you don't see it."
~Fade out~
Back to top Go down
covenant

covenant

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Covenant's Suggestion... 9/28/2011   Covenant's Suggestion... 9/28/2011 Empty9/28/2011, 10:48 am

I have no idea if this is usable. I just wanted to try to have something in because I missed the previous week's deadline.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Covenant's Suggestion... 9/28/2011   Covenant's Suggestion... 9/28/2011 Empty9/28/2011, 12:30 pm

That's okay, it will work.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Covenant's Suggestion... 9/28/2011   Covenant's Suggestion... 9/28/2011 Empty9/28/2011, 3:47 pm

Laughing Epic RP! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covenant's Suggestion... 9/28/2011   Covenant's Suggestion... 9/28/2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Covenant's Suggestion... 9/28/2011
Page 1 of 1