X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter sends a threat 12/4/10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hunter sends a threat 12/4/10 Empty
PostSubject: Hunter sends a threat 12/4/10   Hunter sends a threat 12/4/10 Empty12/2/2010, 12:45 am

~Hunter sees Danny Young walking in the halls and they see each other~
Hunter: "Hello, champ, good job defeating John Deep, even though it wasn't me. I'm just glad someone took that belt away from that arrogant little ass."
Young: "Well, I was tired of him having the belt too and I won it with all the fight in the world, I'm proud to have this belt."
Hunter: "Yeah well, listen soon I will become a contender and win that from you, whether you think so or not, no matter who I have to go through."
~Hunter extends his hand and Danny shakes it~
Danny: "We'll see about that, looking at your 1-3 record I'm pretty sure that this title will be around my waist for a while IF u ever do fight me."
~Hunter pulls Danny with an angry look on Hunter's face~
Hunter: "Listen up emo boy, I will get my hands on that belt no matter if that's the last thing I do."
Danny: "Yeah we'll see."
~Hunter walks off~
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Hunter sends a threat 12/4/10   Hunter sends a threat 12/4/10 Empty12/2/2010, 9:14 am

Hunter next time if you want to do RP with other peoples, make sure they agree to this one.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Hunter sends a threat 12/4/10   Hunter sends a threat 12/4/10 Empty12/2/2010, 2:02 pm

I don't mind, love the little emo boy insult
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunter sends a threat 12/4/10   Hunter sends a threat 12/4/10 Empty12/2/2010, 5:15 pm

sorry John and its because of ur appearence danny lol(i know its not YOU but ur character)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter sends a threat 12/4/10   Hunter sends a threat 12/4/10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter sends a threat 12/4/10
Page 1 of 1