X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo sends out a message XFW(1/13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo sends out a message XFW(1/13) Empty
PostSubject: Argo sends out a message XFW(1/13)   Argo sends out a message XFW(1/13) Empty1/10/2010, 8:51 pm

~The camera cuts backstage and we see Argo sitting in his locker room. You can hear the crowd erupt in cheers seeing Argo. Argo is sitting on a bench with a much more serious look on his face than we have seen in recent weeks as he wraps up his wrists before clinching his fist. He is wearing his Argo the Unstoppable Hoodie and wrestling tights and boots. Argo looks up as he hears the door open up. In walks in Jill Wagner mic in hand. Argo remains seated~
Jill Wagner: "Argo tonight you are teaming with former XFE World Champion Dante and you are fighting against your opponent in the finals of the Lord of Mayhem tournament, Diamond Troy Justice and Justin Alsop. With Chaos N Mayhem only a week away do you have any last thoughts before this match?"
~Argo stands up with a very serious look in his eyes. The crowd can be heard cheering "Argo...Argo...Argo" He looks at Jill Wagner and then at the camera before talking~
Argo: "Diamond Troy Justice you are standing in my path to becoming the Lord of Mayhem and a title match that I so desire, but I will deal with you in full come Chaos N Mayhem."
~Argo kindly pulls the mic out of Jill Wagner's hand and looks directly into the camera which zooms onto his face~
Argo "Justin Alsop...I have sat back and watched as you have tried to destroy this company, as you have tried to take away mine and all the other guys lively hood and said and done nothing about it. For this I am ashamed of myself."
~Argo pauses for a moment and looks angry. No sound can be heard coming from the crowd~
Argo: "Now I don't have to agree with everything The Sentinel has done around here and the decisions he makes but this company is bigger than just The Sentinel, it is bigger than Justin Alsop, it is bigger than any one person that works for it. This company is about all the people who have sacrificed time, blood, sweet, tears, and careers. This company is about all the boys who have come through here, are still here and for all the kids who dream about a chance to one day wrestle in XFE. And most importantly Justin, XFE is about all the millions of fans around the world that allow us to be pro wrestlers and entertain them."
~The camera zooms out as you can once again hear the fans but now they are cheering "XFE...XFE...XFE"~
Argo: "YOU HEAR THAT JUSTIN...I KNOW YOU DO!"
~The camera cuts to the ringside area and the fans are continuing to cheer and the excitement and noise level gets so loud the arena is actually shaking. The camera cuts back to Argo in the locker room~
Argo: "Justin, tonight I am going to do everything in my power to destroy you and I promise you that XFE will not die. Not Now, Not Ever!!!"
~Argo hands the mic back to Jill Wagner and then walks out of the locker room as the camera fades back to the arena~

(feedback always good)
Back to top Go down

Argo sends out a message XFW(1/13) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo sends out a message XFW(1/13)   Argo sends out a message XFW(1/13) Empty1/11/2010, 6:35 am

Very Nice!! I'm kinda surprised myself that no one else has really taken a chance to attack Justin Verbally over his actions as well.
Back to top Go down

Argo sends out a message XFW(1/13)
Page 1 of 1