X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter's first match 11/13/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hunter's first match 11/13/10 Empty
PostSubject: Hunter's first match 11/13/10   Hunter's first match 11/13/10 Empty11/10/2010, 7:04 pm

~"Undead" plays as Hunter walks to the arena~
Hunter: "Well, my first match didn't go as planned. But let me introduce myself. My name is Hunter Courageous, I am the best person in this whole place because I am in fact the WHOLE package. I mean I have it all, I have the looks, the strength, the speed, the endurance, the style, the awesomeness, and most importantly the confidence. I was born in Washington D.C. but I have street and book smarts even though I have lived in Baltimore most of my life. I am better than all of you, the announcers, the fans, and most importantly the superstars backstage. Well, how about I just show you how much better I am than all of those losers by showing the example of my opponent tonight. So, Amber bring yourself to this ring tonight or I will search for you backstage and drag you out here. This message has been approved by Hunter Courageous."
~Hunter heads to the back~
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's first match 11/13/10   Hunter's first match 11/13/10 Empty11/10/2010, 9:54 pm

The show's already over with but I'll edit this and use it for Saturday.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's first match 11/13/10   Hunter's first match 11/13/10 Empty11/10/2010, 10:52 pm

LOL to bad it was too late.The RP would have made the win so much more satisfying.

AND I FINISH WITH A KNEE STOMP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's first match 11/13/10   Hunter's first match 11/13/10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter's first match 11/13/10
Page 1 of 1