X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

before match talk.. (Just before the tag team match on xfa)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

before match talk.. (Just before the tag team match on xfa) Empty
PostSubject: before match talk.. (Just before the tag team match on xfa)   before match talk.. (Just before the tag team match on xfa) Empty11/1/2011, 2:32 am

~The camera begins to roll inside Slugger's dressing room, the camera scans the room and shows Slugger and Seraphim watching the previous match which was playboy vs kayls~
Slugger: "Come on Kayls get up!"
Seraphim: "Who the hell are you cheering for babe!"
Slugger: "Well I always gotta cheer for the underdog. Plus I do like her, she a good friend."
Seraphim: "But Playboy is family...you never go against family."
~Slugger avoids the possible fight and turns his attention towards getting ready for his match by picking up his wrestling gear~
Slugger: "Are you ready for tonight?"
Seraphim: "I'm Always ready...tonight makes the start of us as a True Tag Team, in and out of the ring. Cassandra and Kangjagal don't know the pain I'm going to inflict on them!"
~Slugger slips on his runners and laces them up~
Slugger: "Don't take them lightly. I have fought with Kangjagal and he is one of the strongest people I have ever meet, but baby I know together we can beat anyone!"
~Seraphim stands up and grabs slugger's hand~
Seraphim: "So true...tonight it starts with Cass and Kang, then I will claim the Universal-X Championship! Then together with Playboy and Cryl, our family will take over this whole company!"
~Seraphim walks over picks up the aggression championship and hands it to Slugger he takes the title and places it on his right shoulder~
Slugger: "Lets just focus on tonight, the future is the future. I'm sure our future together is about to get really good."
~Slugger takes Seraphim's hand and they walk out of the locker room together and head towards ringside~
Back to top Go down

before match talk.. (Just before the tag team match on xfa)
Page 1 of 1