X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr_Fabulous and Cassandra Cain talk before the match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

Mr_Fabulous and Cassandra Cain talk before the match Empty
PostSubject: Mr_Fabulous and Cassandra Cain talk before the match   Mr_Fabulous and Cassandra Cain talk before the match Empty10/15/2010, 6:11 am

The X- tron shows Mr_Fabulous and Cassandra Cain talking outside the locker rooms

Cassandra Cain: Hey whats up Fab?

Mr_Fabulous : hi ya Cass not much I was just training for our match against Big fatty v and Big cop

Cassandra Cain: yeah I think we better give it 110% tonight or else

Mr_Fabulous : or else? or else what?

Cassandra Cain: didnt you hear what happened to Bosero?...Worthy lost it and went crazy on the guy with a spiked base ball bat even we tried to pull Worthy off the guy then playboy and Worthy started on each other

Mr_Fabulous : yeah I heard and I cant blame Worthy going crazy after all it must of been a let down for him having his plan backfire on destiny so what the hell happened?...i knew i should of been there to help

Cassandra Cain: look it just wasnt our night detiny saw it coming and yeah where were you?

Mr_Fabulous : I was given the night off look enough of the past its the future we need to focus on and you and me are up against BIG FATTY V and Big Cop now I need you in good shape how are you feeling after you interfered in The_Sentinels match

Cassandra Cain: still sore but ill be ok.

Mr_Fabulous : look Cass we cant afford to lose against these two guys we need to pull out all stops to defeat destiny I dont want Worthy pissed off again and I certainly dont want a baseball bat branded into my skull.

Cassandra Cain: ok so whats the plan?

Mr_Fabulous : distraction Cass distraction and we cant rely on Rebel to help us destiny will be keeping a close eye on the ring

Cassandra Cain: so what do you suggest

Mr_Fabulous : your a woman so use that to your advantage then leave the rest to me

Cassandra Cain: oh dont worry ive got that covered or uncovered so to speak

Mr_Fabulous : cool Cass cool...also rain, hail or shine we cant let Worthy and da_one lose there match against The Sentinel and Gobeer so spread the word we need every Rebel to be ready for action when that fight starts

Cassandra Cain: no worries Fab ill speak to the others now you and me lets go over what we are going to do.

The X- tron fades out as Cassandra Cain and Mr_Fabulous talk to each other.
Back to top Go down

Mr_Fabulous and Cassandra Cain talk before the match
Page 1 of 1