X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cassandra Cain interview (XFW 10/6)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Cassandra Cain interview (XFW 10/6)   Empty
PostSubject: Cassandra Cain interview (XFW 10/6)    Cassandra Cain interview (XFW 10/6)   Empty10/4/2010, 4:31 am

~Cassandra Cain is in the backstage area with Rebel Nation interviewer Amanda Byram~
Amanda: "Greetings XFE scum, I'm here with the Rebel Nation Diva, Cassandra Cain."
~The crowd start to boo both of them~
Cassandra: "Thanks Amanda and ignore these fools as they are like sheep cheering and booing whoever management want them too due to there bias propaganda."
Amanda: "That's why Worthy hired XFE's number #1 announcer."
~The crowd start booing louder~
Amanda: "Anyway, onto the interview... so Cass why are you fighting some jobber called Molten Master whilst that Destiny bimbo gets a title shot against Wodka even though you are the far superior diva?"
Cassandra: "Because she probably slept with Sentinel to get it as she lacks that natural wrestling talent like I do."
Amanda: "I heard Sentinel offered you the same deal?"
Cassandra: "Yes he did, but I refused, which is why he had me in the match last week so he can get on top of me."
~Amanda and Cassandra start laughing until Jill Wagner comes in and steals Amanda Byram's mic and pushes her out of the way~
Jill: "Right none of this butt kissing interviewing and lets get straight to the point...you lost to Sentinel last week, so what makes you think you deserve a title shot?"
~The crowd cheer Jill asking a proper question~
Cassandra: "Sorry I decline to comment as you are not a professional interviewer like Amanda Byram is."
~Cassandra helps Amanda up and the pair walks off~
Back to top Go down

Cassandra Cain interview (XFW 10/6)
Page 1 of 1