X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview. Empty
PostSubject: Interview.   Interview. Empty5/13/2011, 1:57 am

Jaime Ray Newman: Ladies and Gentleman please welcome my guest of this time XFE Young Gunz Champion Tom Bryan.
~~ Camera show Tom Bryan with Young Gunz Belt and Gold t-shirt with black caption "Born o be Killer" ,Crowd starts to boo. ~~
Tom Bryan: I thought to say CS Killer ! c'mon Jaime how many time a have to pay attention you about that ?!?
Jaime Ray Newman: Tom, But it's first time when a have interview with you. And you first time when you do that.
Tom Bryan: So what ?! It was my last warning , do you understand ?!
Jaime Ray Newman: Yes sir.
Tom Bryan: So Introduce me again.
Jaime Ray Newman: Ladies and Gentleman let me introduce to you my guest of this time XFE Young Gunz Champion Self Proclaim CS Killer Tooom Bryyaann.
Tom Bryan: Thats what I am talking about but you could do it better.
Jaime Ray Newman: OK I apply myself next time. But now Tom what do you think about returning John Deep to Young Gunz Division?
Tom Bryan: I got to tell you Jaime that I'm really happy about that John and I we are friends so together we can run this division.
Jaime Ray Newman: But Tom he told that's he come here to won Young Gunz Title from you ...
Tom Bryan: Oh Crap. I though that's he more intelligent then Young and Goliathus and he realize that I'm the best here and no one can take that shinny gold from me ! But i guess he don't so John you what to have a match with my ?! Prove that you worth of it.
~~ Tom Bryan just walk away looking to be angry. ~~
Jaime Ray Newman: Thanks for you time Tom.
Back to top Go down

Interview.
Page 1 of 1