X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last second interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Last second interview Empty
PostSubject: Last second interview   Last second interview Empty8/3/2010, 5:58 am

~Slugger is seen walking down to the ring in his wrestling gear minutes before his tag team match against the thorns, as Jamie approaches him~
Jamie: "Slugger! Slugger! over here."
~Slugger stops and walks over to Jamie~
Jamie: "Slugger I'm sure you just heard what Jay and Pitbull said to you just then, do you have any thoughts about it?."
Slugger: "Of cause i do."
~Slugger has a big grin on his face~
Slugger: "I'm sick of this two guys! you know I'm not proud of what i said about those two guys a couple of weeks back! but they come out here tonight saying I'm the bad guy trying to convince everyone I'm the one who went after them that's just pathetic I only came out saying stuff because they really hit home saying i was washed up but that's in the past now and Ive forgiven them. Oh! and they come out saying i didn't deserve the shot at the title a month ago and i don't deserve one know. Well actually I agree with them there! That's why I asked for this match i wanna earn this shot at stable warfare by beating the thorns."
~Jamie has a shocked and confused look on her face~
Slugger: "You see Jamie Ive had a lot of time to think and there right i don't all Ive done is fail. But tonight! I'm going to chance that tonight I'm going down to that ring I'm gonna stand face to face with jay and pitbull and I'm going to put on a wrestling clinic and after the bell is rang and the ref has mine and Jesse's hands raised in victory not one person in this arena will be left saying i don't deserve to be in that tag team title match at stable warfare! and not even the thorns will be able to say it!."
~Slugger grabs the mic and looks start down the camera~
Slugger: "And after tonight I'm going to Stable Warfare and I'm going to beat plin and sisky! no matter what i have to do! because its my time! jay and thorn thing my time has gone and come but there far from the truth my time is now! and I'm going to show everyone that this is true!."
~Faint cheers can be heard from the arena as slugger hands the mic back to Jamie~
Jamie: "Well strong words from Slugger, good luck in your match Slug."
~Slugger works off to the ring as his music can be heard starting to play~

I'm hoping this to be after the thorns roleplay and right before the tag team match Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Last second interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last second interview   Last second interview Empty8/3/2010, 5:26 pm

Well, this was interesting.
Back to top Go down

Last second interview
Page 1 of 1