X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a txf interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

a txf interview Empty
PostSubject: a txf interview   a txf interview Empty7/12/2010, 6:55 am

~Jaime Ray Newman is waiting in the interview area. Suddenly TXF walk into camera view~
Jaime: "Hello boys thanks for agreeing to an interview tonight."
Slugger: "No worries Jaime anything for you babe."
~Jamie blushes as slugger gives her a little wink~
Jaime: "At Guilty Conscience you two were having the time of your lives, slugger had just been brought back to XFE, you successfully beat GQ for the Tag Team Titles, then went on to defend it against the Thorn Brothers inside a Steel Cage in a terrific show. but then..."
~Slugger cuts Jaime off~
Slugger: "Let me stop you there Jaime. I know what your gonna say. Yes at the last show of the season me and kso lost our Tag Team Titles, everything that could go wrong that night did."
KSO: "Not only did we lose our titles, but we lost it too Plin, our oldest enemy."
Jaime: "It looked like you two didn't really work together in that match and afterwards the word is you two got into an argument of some sort. We all our wondering is there an issue in the ranks of TXF?"
KSO: "Jaime that's true, we didn't work together in that match but whatever your thinking its not because we weren't on the same page. Slugger and I were in shock, we didn't even know we had a match that night let alone a title match, so of cause we weren't working together, we weren't ready. But I assure you, next time we get in the ring we will be ready and we will win."
Slugger: "Exactly, KSO and I did have an argument after the match but we worked it out and I assure you that TXF is
stronger then ever and we are ready to win back our Tag Team Titles and no one will be stopping us this time. Not Plin and Sisky! Not the Thorn Brothers! Not even that silly Destiny group! KSO and I are in it to win it and we will show everyone that we are the best Tag Team in XFE today."
~Slugger and KSO high five each other as Jaime goes to speak again~
Jaime: "Speaking of the Thorn Brothers, they had a lot to say about you earlier tonight, any words on that?"
Slugger: "Well now that you speak of it, I do actually. I'm actually pretty proud that they had the guts to say what they did. But were do they come off saying that we didn't deserve our Tag Title shot. Saying the only reason we got that title shot was because we 'over-the-hill, washed up has-beens'. That's just not true, we deserved that shot not because we are veterans but because we are a great team. Because we now how to put on a match and because we know how to bring in the fans! So Thorns, you wanna come out and say KSO and I didn't deserve the title shot that we are 'washed up has-beens' at least say it to our faces."
~KSO nods his head in agreement~
Jaime: "A lot of hatred in those words slugger, it looks like The Thorns really hit a nerve."
Slugger: "I don't hate Jay and pitbull, I actually have a lot of respect for what they did for the Young Gunz divison. And I know there just trying to rattle some cages to impress the bosses and get title matches. I know, I used to do it back
when I was rookie. So no I don't hate them Jaime, I just want them to at least have some guts and say it to our faces next time."
Jaime: "Okay slugger, thanks for your time."
~KSO steals the mic from Jaime and begins to speak~
KSO: "Hey I still have something to say! Slugger and I are putting the Tag Team Champions on notice right now. We will be cashing in our Tag Team Title rematch next week on XFA! So be ready because we don't want any excuses when you guys lose your titles to TXF!"
~KSO shoves the mic back into Jaime's hand and walks off~
Slugger: "Sorry Jaime, he is a little emotional after losing the Tag Team Titles."
~Slugger hugs Jaime before walking off as well~
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

a txf interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: a txf interview   a txf interview Empty7/12/2010, 8:26 pm

~After TXF had cleared the area, Plin and Sisky walk up next to Jaime. They have the Tag Team Titles over their shoulders~
Jaime: "Plin, Sisky, what a surprise. What do you have to say about TXF's challenge?"
~Plin asks for the mic from Jaime. She slowly hands it over as Sisky nudges her out of camera view~
Plin: "Slugger, when you popped back up last season after all the work I did to get rid of you, I was furious. I was furious that The Sentinel went back on our deal, and furious that I allowed that loser friend of yours, Killswitch, beat me. But when we heard that you two won the Tag Titles and that we would be getting a title shot, my frown turned into a smile."
~The Crowd Boos~
Plin: "And when we beat you for the Tag Titles, I was ecstatic. Not only did we take away the only reason for you two being a team, but we planted the seeds that will in the end, divide you two."
~Plin hands the mic to Sisky~
Sisky: "I usually let Plin do the talking, but I have something to say. TXF, you want to cash in your rematch clause next week, not going to happen. We just talked to Courtney, and she felt at match of that magnitude would be better suited for a larger stage, so you want your rematch, you got it."
~Sisky hands the mic back to Plin~
Plin: "But it won't be happening until Stable Warfare. As for those pests, the Thorn Brothers, your wish has been granted. Tonight you will be facing us, but I guarantee at the end of the match, as we stand over your battered and broken bodies, you'll regret ever challenging The Order of things."
~Jaime creeps back into camera view as Plin hands the mic to her. Plin and Sisky walk off leaving Jaime alone and confused~
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

a txf interview
Page 1 of 1