X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP for XFA 10-24 Bobbinator vs. Cassandra Cain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

RP for XFA 10-24 Bobbinator vs. Cassandra Cain Empty
PostSubject: RP for XFA 10-24 Bobbinator vs. Cassandra Cain   RP for XFA 10-24 Bobbinator vs. Cassandra Cain Empty10/22/2009, 11:25 pm

~STB and Boobinator enter the arena. STB is carrying his Young Gunz belt draped across his shoulder~
Boo: “I am so excited to be here. I can’t believe you were able to help me get a chance in the XFE. This is a dream come true.”
STB: “Yea, yea, just don’t screw it up. I’m putting my reputation on the line for you. If you go out there and bomb tonight it is going to be a bad reflection on me and I’ve worked too long and hard to have something like that happen."
Boo: “Don’t worry big bro I’m going to go out there and do my best. Win or lose I want to put on a good show for the fans. I mean the fans are what’s most important anyways.”
STB: “Are you sure you’re my brother? Those idiots in the audience don’t mean squat. Who cares what they think? The most important thing is winning. You better do whatever it takes to win this match and to hell with the fans.”
Boo: “I told you I’d do my best, but my opponent is Cassandra Cain and I hear she is really good.”
STB: “I don’t give a dam if your opponent is Casey Can’t, Candy Corn, or whatever her name is. You better win this dam match at all costs. It’s not okay to just be happy to be here. You’ve got to earn your place."
~STB starts to walk away with a disgusted look on his face. He turns back with one last word of advice~
STB: “You better get out there your match is about to start. And oh yea JUST WIN THE DAMN MATCH.”
Back to top Go down

RP for XFA 10-24 Bobbinator vs. Cassandra Cain
Page 1 of 1