X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Treme Talk (3/4/09)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

X-Treme Talk (3/4/09) Empty
PostSubject: X-Treme Talk (3/4/09)   X-Treme Talk (3/4/09) Empty3/3/2009, 12:03 am

~Camera fades backstage to the X-Treme Killing Machines locker room with Travo and bleeding face~
Bleeding face: "I'm telling you Trav, that chick last week was a babe, total eye popper you know?"
Travo: "Bleeding face, we went partying with you last week, you were totally hammered, you don't remember a thing do you?"
Bleeding face: "All I remember is this really hot chick suc..."
Travo: "Bleeding Face! IT WAS A MAN FOR GOD SAKES!!!"
~Bleeding face looks extremely shocked~
Bleeding face: "Re, Re, Really? Oh god! Oh My God! I let her, or him, do all those things...OH GOD!"
~Y2K walks in on a cell phone~
Y2K: "F@#%! Ah damn it!"
Travo: "Whats up?"
Y2K: "Nothing, nothing, it's alright. Is Bleeding face okay over there?"
Travo:: *Whispers to Y2K* "He just found out that the "chick" last week was a man."
Y2K: "See Bleeding face, this is why we will help you with your drinking problem. Bad and weird things will happen. Or wait, was he drunk?"
~Crowd starts laughing hysterically~
Y2K: "Whatever who cares, Bleeding face, get that image out of your mind right now, you must focus on your match tonight, so you can win back your extreme fight championship."
Bleeding face: "Alright, alright, it's gone. Oh damn it's back!"
Y2K: "Well then just listen to this, when you win that title, you don't need to be drunk to pick up chicks, or guys, whatever your into man. But won't that be your dream once again? Holding that nice, firm, leather belt, shining it with your hand. And winning the title may be nice as well."
~Crowd starts laughing even more~
Y2K: "You gotta go to your match man, lets get going." *gets bleeding face out of the room* Ok, well, I got a match later tonight Trav, wish me luck. But we will be back on the title hunt as soon as possible, but Saturday on Aggression. We can prove to the Tag Team Champs that we mean business, and you will pin JD Allgood 1,2,3. I may be there, but I'm having flight problems, but it's all you man. I want you to make JD beg for his mommy. But that's on Saturday, tonight, we will watch bleeding faces back, and you will watch mine. Let's do this thing, and kick some @$$."
~The two leave the locker room and start roaming the hallways~
Back to top Go down

X-Treme Talk (3/4/09)
Page 1 of 1