X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the X-Treme Fight Tournament (1st XFW show)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Welcome to the X-Treme Fight Tournament (1st XFW show) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the X-Treme Fight Tournament (1st XFW show)   Welcome to the X-Treme Fight Tournament (1st XFW show) Empty6/18/2009, 12:22 pm

~Fireworks go off everywhere as, "Pulse of the Maggots," by Slipknot plays and Killswitch Overdrive makes his way to the ring with the Extreme Fight Championship on his shoulder~
Matt Scott: "Now, I hate this man, but I appreciate his guts making an open tournament where the winner will face him at Stable Warfare for the Extreme Fight Championship."
David Hood: "I like the idea, he destroyed Travo in that ladder match, even with the return of bleeding face as a non-competing wrestler. Killswitch Overdrive has proven himself to be a worthy champion."
~Killswitch Overdrive goes on one of the turnbuckles and lifts the title above his head with pyro going off around the ring~
Matt Scott: "With this much pyro, he must of spent his whole paycheck for tonight on it."
~Killswitch jumps down, puts the title back on his shoulder, and grabs a microphone~
KO: "Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the first ever, X-Treme Fight Tournament!"
~crowd cheers~
KO: "This tournament will consist of 8 men who are willing to put there careers on the line to fight me for my Extreme Fight Championship at Stable Warfare. Every match in this tournament will have some kind of stipulation, and will put these superstars to the test, starting tonight."
David Hood: "This will be one crazy tournament if Killswitch made it, a mortal man couldn't survive this probably."
Matt Scott: "But our X-Force Wrestling superstars are not mortal men, but this will surly be a test of physical and mental strength."
KO: "Now if all of you can turn your attention to the big screen. These are the men that will put everything on the line to become champion. First off, Lenny Sten!"
KO: "And his opponent tonight facing Lenny in a Ladder Match, Officer Garcia!"
KO: "And introducing now, my fellow teammate, Travo!"
KO: "And his opponent tonight, facing him in a Cage Match, Milo!"
KO: "Now, former XFA Aggression Champion, Justin Alsop!"
KO: "And his opponent, facing off in a Last Man Standing match, the man that cost him his title, Slugger!"
KO: "We still have one spot left to face this man, Jon Lum!"
KO: "Now, let me say good luck to all the contestants, because I will announce after the final match tonight, the next round of the tournament, next week on XFW. Every stage will get harder and harder, and final match, will be the toughest of them all."
Matt Scott: "So there is one person left that can join the tournament and face Jon Lum in a mystery match."
David Hood: "This tournament already is sounding too extreme for me, and if every match is harder, will be the new definition of extreme. Killswitch has put lots of work into this, and must have done a big favor for our new GM, TheDominator."
Matt Scott: "Well one of those matches are starting right now."
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the X-Treme Fight Tournament (1st XFW show)   Welcome to the X-Treme Fight Tournament (1st XFW show) Empty6/18/2009, 12:28 pm

Slugger can't join because he is on XFA.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the X-Treme Fight Tournament (1st XFW show)   Welcome to the X-Treme Fight Tournament (1st XFW show) Empty6/18/2009, 12:32 pm

Nice RP and the Mysterious opponent part goes nicely with my RP which is set after this one.

Last edited by Worthy on 6/18/2009, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the X-Treme Fight Tournament (1st XFW show)   Welcome to the X-Treme Fight Tournament (1st XFW show) Empty6/18/2009, 12:32 pm

its just for storyline purpose, i sent you what Jeremy wants to happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the X-Treme Fight Tournament (1st XFW show)   Welcome to the X-Treme Fight Tournament (1st XFW show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the X-Treme Fight Tournament (1st XFW show)
Page 1 of 1