X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extreme Fight Title (1st XFA show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Extreme Fight Title (1st XFA show) Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Fight Title (1st XFA show)   Extreme Fight Title (1st XFA show) Empty7/8/2010, 12:19 pm

~High Society makes their way to the ring amongst cheers mixed with boos. Baldor is shaking hands with some of the fans while Drew is taunting them. Boo is walking between the two with the Extreme Fight Title strapped around his waist not even acknowledging the fans existence. Boo takes a mic off the announcers table as High Society enters the ring~
~Boo stands in the middle of the ring with Drew standing on his left still taunting some of the fans and Baldor on the right trying desperately to look serious even though he can hardly control his excitement. Boo removes the Extreme Fight Title from around his waist and lays it across Baldor’s shoulder. Baldor can’t contain the smile that pops up on his face, he removes the title from his shoulder and starts looking at it grinning widely. Boo lifts the mic to his mouth and begins to speak~
Boo: “I know all you fans think we’ve come out here to tell you how great we are and how badly we’re going to beat down this guy or that guy, but that’s not the case, we know that you already know that. The truth of the matter is we’re not even out here to talk to the fans at all. We’re out here to send a message to the guys in the back.”
~The fans are oddly quiet as if not knowing exactly how to react waiting in anticipation of what will be said next~
Boo: “For too long the Extreme Fight Title has taken a backseat to the other titles. Well, those days are over. High Society is going to take the Extreme Fight Title back to the top of the heap where it belongs. From this day forward, if you want an Extreme Fight Title match you had better be willing to go to Extremes to prove you deserve it. Not only that, but from now on all Extreme Fight title matches will no longer be contested under one fall matches. All title matches will have special stipulations. One match may be an I Quit match, one may be a Last Ride match, one may be a First Blood match. Whatever the case may be we’re going to make the Extreme Fight Title Division the one to watch, the one everyone pays attention to, the one everyone who wants to be anyone wants to be part of."
~The fans unexpectedly start cheering rather loudly. Baldor suddenly holds the title above his head as if the fans are cheering for him and he’s celebrating. Drew and Boo look at Baldor and just shake their heads~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Fight Title (1st XFA show)   Extreme Fight Title (1st XFA show) Empty7/11/2010, 10:49 pm

Drew "Rich" Richard: "And over this past season I have improved my skills very much. increasing my strength and agility around the ring. So Anyone who has the guts, I would appreciate a challenge? And by challenge, I'm mean someone other than that Tiger guy I beat earlier."
(Hell with it you know Smile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Fight Title (1st XFA show)   Extreme Fight Title (1st XFA show) Empty7/13/2010, 10:15 pm

(anyone...............?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Fight Title (1st XFA show)   Extreme Fight Title (1st XFA show) Empty7/14/2010, 8:43 am

~Baldor gets a weird serious expression on his face as he take the microphone away from Drew and raises it to his mouth~
Baldor: "You know what! If the challenges are not coming to us, we'll come to YOU!"
~Baldor place the belt over Boo's shoulder~
Baldor: "Come on guys, time to raise a little hell for the whimps backstage!"
~Baldor tosses the microphone to Boo and starts making his way out of the ring with a confused Boo and Drew following after~
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Fight Title (1st XFA show)   Extreme Fight Title (1st XFA show) Empty7/18/2010, 9:25 am

~As they are starting to exit the ring Molten Master makes his way out to the ring.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Fight Title (1st XFA show)   Extreme Fight Title (1st XFA show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme Fight Title (1st XFA show)
Page 1 of 1