X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boo talks Extreme Fight Title

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Boo talks Extreme Fight Title Empty
PostSubject: Boo talks Extreme Fight Title   Boo talks Extreme Fight Title Empty12/1/2010, 1:09 am

~Jaime Ray Newman is standing outside the SoF locker room with Boo as the scene comes up~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Boo, for weeks now you having been asking for a rematch for the Extreme Fight Title. It seems like Big Fatty V has been dodging you the whole season. But tonight you finally get your shot at him and the title. What are your thoughts on your opponent tonight going into the match?"
~Boo looks into the camera very intensely~
Boo: "My thoughts are quite simple. I think Big Fatty V is a coward who has been running all season long trying to protect the title that he was fortunate enough to win from me last season. As a matter of fact the only thing extreme about this man is the number of burgers he can eat at one time."
Jamie Ray Newman: "Boo, these are pretty strong words about Big Fatty V, especially considering he knocked you out last week in a tag team match are you sure that you are ready for this match tonight?"
~Boo looks as if he is trying to compose himself before answering~
Boo: "Jaime what happened last week really doesn't matter. What does matter is that I'm going out there tonight prepared to destroy Big Fatty V. I'm going out there prepared to go to any extreme necessary to walk out the Extreme Fight Champion. If that means bringing a sledge hammer into the ring that's what I'll do. If it means driving an ice cream truck around the arena while Big Fatty V chases after it to wear him out I'll do it. Hell if it means fighting off every member of Destiny single handedly to get to that title I'll do it."
~As soon as Boo is through talking he walks toward the curtain headed to the ring~
Jamie Ray Newman: "Sounds like Boo is fired up ready to go. Let's hope Big Fatty V is."
~Camera cuts to ringside where Boo is making his entrance~
Back to top Go down

Boo talks Extreme Fight Title
Page 1 of 1