X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boo talks Extreme Fight Title...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Boo talks Extreme Fight Title... Empty
PostSubject: Boo talks Extreme Fight Title...   Boo talks Extreme Fight Title... Empty1/13/2011, 5:12 pm

~Jaime Ray Newman is standing by outside the SoF locker room~
Jaime: "XFE fans I'm standing outside the SoF locker room hoping to be able to get some information to confirm my sources information on the identity of the leader of SoF."
~The locker room door opens Jaime tries to get a look inside to try to get a glimpse of who might be in there. But just as she thinks she might be able to get a good look Boo steps out into her way~
~Boo is dressed in his wrestling gear but is heavily bandaged and appears to be favoring his right arm~
Boo: "Excuse me Jaime, can I help you?"
~Jaime looks up at Boo with an embarrassed look on her face~
Jaime: "Well, eh, eh, no. I mean yes."
~Jaime stops for a second and composes herself~
Jaime: "Boo, I was just wanting to get a word with you about your Extreme Fight Title match later tonight."
~Boo smiles at Jaime and makes sure he is positioned in front of the door so that no one can see in the locker room~
Boo: "Sure Jaime, not a problem. Tonight, although I'm banged up pretty good. I'm going to walk out the new Extreme Fight Champion. Big Fatty V has been dodging me for months now. Tonight the running is over."
~Jaime seems distracted as she keeps trying to look around Boo into the SoF locker room~
Jaime: "Boo, eh, you took quite a beating last week from the Sentinel, how do you think that will effect your match?"
~Boo steps over to block Jaime's view a little more~
Boo: "I'm sure that it will have some effect. I'm nowhere near 100% who would be after letting someone beat the wholly living hell out of them."
~Jaime brings her attention back to Boo~
Jaime: "Let me get this straight your saying you let the Sentinel beat you last week."
~Boo grins~
Boo: "Of course, I did. Look what's happened to Da_one's career since he beat the Sentinel. I'm not about to throw away my career for one night of fun beating an old man's ass."
~Jaime starts trying to look over Boo's shoulder again to get a glimpse inside the locker room~
Jaime: "The past few weeks, you guys have been attacking some pretty heavy hitters after their matches..."
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Boo talks Extreme Fight Title... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo talks Extreme Fight Title...   Boo talks Extreme Fight Title... Empty1/13/2011, 5:53 pm

~The camera pans out as STB walks into the picture~
STB: "Yeah Boo, the past few weeks you and your punk ass friends have been sticking their nose in my business. I realize your guys aren't stupid enough to lay a finger on me, I'm sure you have informed them what the consequences of that would be. But this is your one and only warning for your little group to stay out of my business."
~STB looks dead into Boo's eyes~
STB: "If it happens again, I will single handed dismantle the SoF starting with you my dear little brother."
~Boo looks at STB with a worried look on his face as he walks out of the picture~
Back to top Go down

Boo talks Extreme Fight Title...
Page 1 of 1