X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy wants the extreme fight title!! (promo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy wants the extreme fight title!! (promo) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy wants the extreme fight title!! (promo)   Worthy wants the extreme fight title!! (promo) Empty5/18/2008, 4:09 am

(I know Bleeding Face and Ryino are number one contenders so I'm guessing they will be fighting each other for the title on a later show, so could I face the winner or better yet face someone in a number one contenders match to face the winner? If so here is the build up promo)

*Worthy appears on the titantron via satellite link*

Worthy: Last week I hit the referee after the match which resulted in me getting suspended and in the process I ended up missing out on the PPV which is why I am speaking to you via a satellite link.
I am sick of puny mortals getting in my way and I am so full of hate that I want to unleash the apocalypse known as Worthy's wrath on everyone in XFW and for this reason alone I want the extreme fight title so that I can destroy every puny mortal who stands in my way legally!!
Until I get my title shot, I will continue to annihilate all who stand before me because I am Worthy by name, worthy by nature and my voice will be heard!!

*Titantron switches off and crowd boo*

(If you wanted to you could shove this in a match report and have it as an interuption which costs someone the match and have that person who I costed face me as revenge).
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Worthy wants the extreme fight title!! (promo)   Worthy wants the extreme fight title!! (promo) Empty5/18/2008, 8:22 am

I'll see.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Worthy wants the extreme fight title!! (promo)   Worthy wants the extreme fight title!! (promo) Empty5/19/2008, 5:23 am

Thanks Sentinel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy wants the extreme fight title!! (promo)   Worthy wants the extreme fight title!! (promo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy wants the extreme fight title!! (promo)
Page 1 of 1