X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extreme Fight Title...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Extreme Fight Title... Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Fight Title...   Extreme Fight Title... Empty2/25/2011, 6:47 pm

~Jamie Ray Newman is standing by in the back with Boobinator who has the Extreme Fight Title draped across his shoulder~
Jaime: "Boo I just wanted to get a word with you about your plans for this season."
~Boo looks at Jaime and grins~
Boo: "Jaime, the theme of this season is going to be opportunity. I will be giving the guys in the back who have been with the company for a while like Steel Girder Steve, Cassandra Cain, and Big Cop the opportunity to step up and challenge for the Extreme Fight Title. And I will also be giving that same opportunity to some new guys that have been recently signed like Jake Adams, Diamond Troy Justice and Ale Salkind."
~Boo looks into the camera with a grin on his face~
Boo: "The million dollar question is who will step up, make the challenge, reach for that brass ring."
~Boo looks back at Jaime~
Boo: "Jaime, I know you're asking yourself why I'm doing this, and I'm going to tell you."
~Boo looks back into the camera as his grin fades into a dead serious look~
Boo: "I'm doing this to prove to the world that I'm just that damn good. That no one else in XFE can compete with me and that I am the greatest Extreme Fight Champion in the history of this company."
~Boo continues to stare into the camera with hatred in his eyes as the camera fades to black~
Back to top Go down

Extreme Fight Title...
Page 1 of 1